Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Insurance: make sure you have the right type

Insurance: make sure you have the right type

Old Oct 10th 2012, 7:26 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Insurance: make sure you have the right type

Make sure you get the correct insurance for the sex you are having.
Below is a list of companies below catering for most tastes:

Sex with your wife - Legal & General.
Sex on the telephone - Direct Line.
Sex with your Partner - Standard Life.
Sex with someone Different - Go Compare.
Sex with a lady of generous proportions - More Than.
Sex On the back seat of a car - Sheila's Wheels.
Sex with a posh bird - Privileged.
Sex with an OAP - Saga
Sex with a transvestite - confused.com
Old Oct 10th 2012, 7:57 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Insurance: make sure you have the right type

In addition to the list above which I stole:

Sex resulting from the Ally Pally – China Life
Sex using two condoms – Prudential
Sex with a French skinhead – BNP Paribas
Sex with a Korean sailor – Hyundai Marine
Free sex, man – Liberty Mutual
Sex with a scabby Welshman – Dai-ichi Life
[someone do this for me] – Scottish Widows
Orgy with a load of fat people – XL Group
Only in the missionary position – Allchurches
Gay sex – Hiscox
Routine sex with the maid – Domestic & General
Old Oct 10th 2012, 8:31 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Sex with a Scotsman - Scottish Life
Sex with your six-fingered cousin - Norwich Union
Sex with a Moose - Canada Life

Last edited by Meow; Oct 10th 2012 at 8:36 am.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 8:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Sex with a PM - Churchill
Old Oct 10th 2012, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scamp
Sex with a PM - Churchill
Surely this is all Spam? - Run along back to your own world of Financial Services!
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:02 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Snuff sex – Axa?
Sex on a mountain – Zurich
Getting raped – all of them.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Surely this is all Spam? - Run along back to your own world of Financial Services!
I don't work in Financial Services.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:08 am
Hit 16's

I don't work in Financial Services.
Neither do I. But then, as we know, its JackTheTwat...
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Neither do I. But then, as we know, its JackTheTwat...
Hmm. Quite.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:47 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
In addition to the list above which I stole:

Sex resulting from the Ally Pally – China Life
Sex using two condoms – Prudential
Sex with a French skinhead – BNP Paribas
Sex with a Korean sailor – Hyundai Marine
Free sex, man – Liberty Mutual
Sex with a scabby Welshman – Dai-ichi Life
[someone do this for me] – Scottish Widows
Orgy with a load of fat people – XL Group
Only in the missionary position – Allchurches
Gay sex – Hiscox
Routine sex with the maid – Domestic & General
I dare not publicly say how I immediately thought about completing the missing one (Scottish Widows) for you as even I am not that cold hearted, but let's just say it would probably have gone down like a Stella fart in the Burj Khalifa lift especially with some people who have intermittently praised and scolded us over the last few months...
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:49 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Consensual sex with a pensioner - Old Mutual
Old Oct 10th 2012, 10:35 am
Account Closed

Sex with Delie - Norwich Union
Sex with a Mexican - Aviva!
Sex with a senior sailor - Admiral
Old Oct 10th 2012, 12:19 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Sex with Delie - Norwich Union
Sex with a Mexican - Aviva!
Sex with a senior sailor - Admiral
Thinking about beastiality – Petplan

Speaking of which...

Old Oct 10th 2012, 12:31 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by auzdafluff
Thinking about beastiality – Petplan

Speaking of which...

http://assets.funnyexam.com/hashed_s...sized/goat.jpg
Old Oct 11th 2012, 12:43 pm
Hit 16's

And of course you can't ignore the Erection All Risks insurance prevalent in the construction and heavy engineering industries. Risk? All hands to deck, more like.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.