iMessage

Old Oct 22nd 2017, 5:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: iMessage

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
I have a few friends who still insist on talking to me only via imessage, despite them having whatsapp and the only reason I can think of is that they have Mac OS and its easier for them to imessage through that. I just like the draw function in it and have become quite an expert in drawing male / female appendages in less than 10 seconds.
Whatsapp webpage mate. It's very handy if you're in a group and it's going mad at work and you want to hammer people.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martinbkk
You might need to check it's turned on. Or rather that it hasn't been turned off.

Check Settings -> Messages and make sure iMessage is turned on.
Thanks MARTIN, - that is weird coz i don't ever recall switching it off. But it's done the trick - many thanks
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
People without WhatsApp.

We're renting out the spare room in our flat and a surprising % of respondents don't have WhatsApp and text instead. It's a good way of filtering out the chaff
exactly - you have add people to your contacts in order to whatsapp - i would rather text to randoms.