Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I'm getting seriously concerned...

I'm getting seriously concerned...

Old Jul 1st 2012, 1:23 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm getting seriously concerned...

...about you, Commander. In the last few days you've offered to wax Millhouse's crack (god knows how I actually brought myself to type that), told us about getting your legs waxed (without a happy ending), admitted you've got strong feelings about Becks, admitted that--somehow and in some unclear way--Mrs Becks has an effect on you, and owned up about having a mirrored bar. Good grief man.

Maybe you need to tilt the saddle down a bit.

Mind you, at least you said you'll be tossing off a sly one watching the beach volleyball. Or was that just to appear normal?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm getting seriously concerned...

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
...about you, Commander. In the last few days you've offered to wax Millhouse's crack (god knows how I actually brought myself to type that), told us about getting your legs waxed (without a happy ending), admitted you've got strong feelings about Becks, admitted that--somehow and in some unclear way--Mrs Becks has an effect on you, and owned up about having a mirrored bar. Good grief man.

Maybe you need to tilt the saddle down a bit.

Mind you, at least you said you'll be tossing off a sly one watching the beach volleyball. Or was that just to appear normal?
He also volunteered to play the part of 'Timmy The Missing Sailor' in a Dubai police reconstruction, Crimewatch-style.

Or was that someone else on a totally different forum? Or did I dream it?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 7:05 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Smoke and Mirrors gents. I'm an Ironman triathlete which makes me basically hard as ****ing nails.(With waxed legs and a fettish for lycra)
Old Jul 1st 2012, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Smoke and Mirrors gents. I'm an Ironman triathlete which makes me basically hard as ****ing nails.(With waxed legs and a fettish for lycra)
Even the hardest nails can be bent...
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 4:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I'd back a boxer of the same weight to prove you otherwise.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 10:26 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'd back a boxer of the same weight to prove you otherwise.
Interesting..i used to box for the Royal Navy. Plus i could outrun most boxers nowadays
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 10:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Interesting..i used to box for the Royal Navy. Plus i could outrun most boxers nowadays
Maybe. I don't know. Boxers seem pretty fit to me.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Have you had to outrun many?
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 3:41 pm
banned

Question Re: I'm getting seriously concerned...

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Have you had to outrun many?
Scamp...boxers have endurance but they are generally not fast runners over a distance..way to bulky..

Anyway, who is this golfgamble dickhead troll...is it the yank with the fat pig of a wife?

This is a PM he just sent me..the fact that he uses the phrase 'friend' a couple of times pisses me off..

Some friendly advice

Nobody cares about your workouts or the fact that you run in marathons? Its just not that spectacular. You come off like an obsessed birdbrain that not too many people other than obsessed birdbrains would want to be around...

FYI my friend

Tone it down

Yea okay dokey...
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, looks like Dueling Banjo's has slithered back in again
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 4:08 am
Account Closed

Scamp...boxers have endurance but they are generally not fast runners over a distance..way to bulky..

Anyway, who is this golfgamble dickhead troll...is it the yank with the fat pig of a wife?

This is a PM he just sent me..the fact that he uses the phrase 'friend' a couple of times pisses me off..

Some friendly advice

Nobody cares about your workouts or the fact that you run in marathons? Its just not that spectacular. You come off like an obsessed birdbrain that not too many people other than obsessed birdbrains would want to be around...

FYI my friend

Tone it down

Yea okay dokey...
What do you think the fittest sport is? (I'm not talking marathon type, let's keep it to team games, with some sort of equipment. ie Footie, Rugby etc)

Ignore the ****. I wasted some of my work day looking through the pictures he has online. The only one worth looking at was his daughter I think. Wasn't bad looking.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Commander

I'm the Marathon Freak I'm sure you are a Tri deviant or did I miss something?

PS did some mad hills in Hatta this weekend and a great trail run in Showka Dam on Saturday. Early Mornings are still doable.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 11:44 am
banned

Originally Posted by spartans53
Commander

I'm the Marathon Freak I'm sure you are a Tri deviant or did I miss something?

PS did some mad hills in Hatta this weekend and a great trail run in Showka Dam on Saturday. Early Mornings are still doable.
Spartans. yea i am a tri freak which means we cap off a day's racing with a marathon