Reload this Page >

That iconic bridge in sunderland

That iconic bridge in sunderland

Old Jul 18th 2013, 7:22 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default That iconic bridge in sunderland

I'm sure someone on here was working on the design or something.

Anyway, it's been cancelled.

Scumderland Echo
Old Jul 18th 2013, 7:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That iconic bridge in sunderland

weird looking bridge if you ask me
Old Jul 18th 2013, 7:47 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Suits sunlun down to the ground then eh? Weird bridge for weird people who marry their cousins on ford estate....
Old Jul 18th 2013, 7:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Suits sunlun down to the ground then eh? Weird bridge for weird people who marry their cousins on ford estate....
and Pennywell the shopping isn't bad though, way better than Shields
Old Jul 18th 2013, 7:56 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
and Pennywell the shopping isn't bad though, way better than Shields
If you're a primark and poundstretcher fan then yes, I guess it is.

I'd hop on the Metro to Eldon Square, or drive to Metro Centre me.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 8:00 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kix
If you're a primark and poundstretcher fan then yes, I guess it is.

I'd hop on the Metro to Eldon Square, or drive to Metro Centre me.
my mate in UK just txt me to say she is going to Newcastle shopping, I am practically green with envy
Old Jul 18th 2013, 8:04 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
my mate in UK just txt me to say she is going to Newcastle shopping, I am practically green with envy
House Of Colour probably has a shade to match that.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 8:09 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Angel of the North...enough said.

To be fair, the Geordie Shore cast are doing wonders for the image of Newcastle. Assault, racism and the latest member has a record for an insurance scam.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 8:11 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kix
House Of Colour probably has a shade to match that.
they do but it's not in my palette
Old Jul 18th 2013, 8:12 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Angel of the North...enough said.

To be fair, the Geordie Shore cast are doing wonders for the image of Newcastle. Assault, racism and the latest member has a record for an insurance scam.
watched one episode, never again!
Old Jul 18th 2013, 8:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I loved Newcastle. My sister was at uni there and lived in Jesmond. It was lush and we went down one street which had happy hour (all night it seemed) and millions of bars.

Mental night out although I didn't appreciate having my accent laughed at by peasants non stop when trying to order a kebab.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

raining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scamp
I loved Newcastle. My sister was at uni there and lived in Jesmond. It was lush and we went down one street which had happy hour (all night it seemed) and millions of bars.

Mental night out although I didn't appreciate having my accent laughed at by peasants non stop when trying to order a kebab.
That's where I'm from. Have been missing it lately!
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by raining
That's where I'm from. Have been missing it lately!
Lovely area she lived in. It was almost like I was in a nice part of the country!
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:36 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Last time I had a night out in Newcastle was December 2011, Black-eye Friday. A lot of places seemed to have shut down, or were quiet...not bothered about going back out there to be honest.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 9:37 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

I was along the Quayside in October 2011 on a Friday night and it was heaving!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.