Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I had a lovely time.....

I had a lovely time.....

Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of
Default I had a lovely time.....

Hi guys,

Got back from my hols home at the weekend. I had such a lovely time.

Weather was quite good too. Even managed to have a barbie in Aviemore would you believe! Sitting outside all afternoon, playing with the kite and frisby etc.

I managed to fit in 3 fish suppers, 1 king rib, 2 chinese's and 1 Indian when i was home It was ace! Lot's of my mams cooking too and she's come back for a holiday but i need to be good now, i'm scared to go on the scales!

Anyway thought i would share.

Hope you're all well.

Mrs H
x
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I had a lovely time.....

I had a proper Indian on the quayside in newcastle last week as well
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:06 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy

was she fit?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:08 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Hi guys,

Got back from my hols home at the weekend. I had such a lovely time.

Weather was quite good too. Even managed to have a barbie in Aviemore would you believe! Sitting outside all afternoon, playing with the kite and frisby etc.

I managed to fit in 3 fish suppers, 1 king rib, 2 chinese's and 1 Indian when i was home It was ace! Lot's of my mams cooking too and she's come back for a holiday but i need to be good now, i'm scared to go on the scales!

Anyway thought i would share.

Hope you're all well.

Mrs H
x
ooh,

you're my hero. I'd KILL for a proper fish supper.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:08 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

aye? which one? Sachins or whatever its called?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
was she fit?
haha!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Spugsy
ooh,

It was soooooo fine! I had curry sauce with my chips too. Yum!

Diet starts tomorrow though
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

aye? which one? Sachins or whatever its called?
hell no, twas a bit late, which means there's only one place to go

Simla !
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

ooh,

I had 2 of them anarl

marshalls in tynemouth and one in whickham

and a sitty down Greggs
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

hell no, twas a bit late, which means there's only one place to go

Simla !
I was down that way over xmas time, in the crown posada then next door for gravy and chips......GET IN.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

I had 2 of them anarl

and a sitty down Greggs
Marhsalls in tynemouth is the best ever, mrs spugsy loves it there in the summer, fish and chips and go and sit on the wall overlooking the beach.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:23 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I had 2 of them anarl

and a sitty down Greggs
snob
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marhsalls in tynemouth is the best ever, mrs spugsy loves it there in the summer, fish and chips and go and sit on the wall overlooking the beach.
exactly what we did, it was a bit fresh, me knackers still haven't come out of hiding
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:45 pm
why ayeeeee man!

exactly what we did, it was a bit fresh, me knackers still haven't come out of hiding
heh, aye its ace, next to the castle, love it there.

Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

heh, aye its ace, next to the castle, love it there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/im...th_470x353.jpg
That looks lovely Spugsy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.