Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I finally took the plunge...

I finally took the plunge...

Old Sep 24th 2016, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Kakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of light
Default I finally took the plunge...

..and bought a burger at Five Guys ... and it was pretty damn good
Old Sep 25th 2016, 4:00 am
Just Joined

jack_bauer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I finally took the plunge...

It is good but expensive for what it is though !
Old Sep 25th 2016, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

I think paying AED75 or 15 freeking quid for a burger is more than just taking the piss.
Old Sep 25th 2016, 4:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
I think paying AED75 or 15 freeking quid for a burger is more than just taking the piss.
You and DXBtoDOH should get together and compare notes.
Old Sep 25th 2016, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

i'll have to give it a try the next time I'm in Marina Mall
it's hard to find a good decent burger over here.
Old Sep 25th 2016, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Kakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of light

It was 65 aed and yeah I seriously thought wtf when I first saw the price a while back... but I was in Marina mall and looking at the choices there a bowl of stir fried slop in the food hall was also 65 aed now that is proper wtf.!!? So anyway thought dammit and too the plunge... it was really good the regular burger is like a qtr ponder with two patties make from good quality mince, and if you're British you'll love the fries.. they're fried frikken spud chips I shit you not.!! and not only are there loads of them but they also have bottles of malt vinegar to liberally douse them in.. it's like chip shop chips.. anyway, on the rare occasions that I do feel like necking a burger I certainly be heading back to five guys.. oh and next time I'm gonna try a shake, my friend tells me they're pretty damn good too.
Old Sep 25th 2016, 6:46 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
You and DXBtoDOH should get together and compare notes.
They will probably end up fighting on who has the smaller penis
Old Sep 25th 2016, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

We already have. The conclusion is that regardless of the size, it's not as small as yours.

Originally Posted by iggle
They will probably end up fighting on who has the smaller penis
Old Sep 25th 2016, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

FYI I like Shake Shack better.

Byron in UK is better than either Shake Shack or Five Guys in the UAE. You can even have a pint with your meal. And it is slightly cheaper
Old Sep 25th 2016, 7:34 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
My Penis is smaller
ohh ok!
Old Sep 25th 2016, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, given we both had giant ones to start with, it really was splitting hairs.

Tell me, Iggles, how does it feel to have a brain that's smaller than your penis? Life for you must be like a pigeon. Always stumbling and flying blindly into windows.

ohh ok!
Old Sep 25th 2016, 7:51 am
Banned

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Well, given we both had giant ones to start with, it really was splitting hairs.

Tell me, Iggles, how does it feel to have a brain that's smaller than your penis? Life for you must be like a pigeon. Always stumbling and flying blindly into windows.
Of course my Brain is smaller than my penis.

The average brain length is 15cm, my penis is 7 inch.
Old Sep 25th 2016, 8:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Jam was talking about the button mushroom in your pants, not the one on your forehead...
Old Sep 25th 2016, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

FYI

Average length: L=13 cm
Average diameter: D=4 cm
Radius: R=D/2=2cm
Volume of a cylinder: V=pi*R2 *L=160 cm3 (rounded to 2 significant figures)
Density: human body tissue is mostly water, assume density=1 g/cm3
Therefore, the mass of the average penis is 160 grams.

The average brain weighs at 1300-1400 grams.

Wow, I'm impressed, Iggles. A brain sub 200 grams explains a lot about you

Old Sep 25th 2016, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

KJinDoha is an unknown quantity at this point

Five Guys sounds good, especially those proper chips!

As with most things here, price is insane. Have to live with that...

I hope it comes to Doha soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.