I dont know if..

Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:17 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default I dont know if..

I mentioned it but i'm ****ing outta here ya glakit bawbags

Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I dont know if..

Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:28 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

the most famous of NE landmarks...

they burnt my black pudding last month....

Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander

http://i30.tinypic.com/21aitqw.jpg
oh the memories!!! passed it many a time but never went in!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:49 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

bastards, did they not know you'd travelled 3000 miles
Old Aug 12th 2009, 11:32 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I mind as a wee loon travelling sooth for a holiday in Englandshire and thinking that yon place must be the border. Fair upset the loon in Dundee fan I asked whether they hid ony Irn Bru in this 'English' garage....

Car journeys ae appeared langer fan yer wee.....
Old Aug 12th 2009, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I mind as a wee loon travelling sooth for a holiday in Englandshire and thinking that yon place must be the border. Fair upset the loon in Dundee fan I asked whether they hid ony Irn Bru in this 'English' garage....

Car journeys ae appeared langer fan yer wee.....
I like it Wondered how long before you were on here!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 11:39 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
I like it Wondered how long before you were on here!
Well, Im stuck in the Sahara desert for another week or so before getting back to Dubai, but had a fine week or so back in Gods Country (especially for MH!!!)

Went up to the Turra show last Monday and, you winnae believe it, the sun was splitting the sky a' day!!!!

Got quietly pissed traipsin' roon the stands, as my auld man is up there every year, so I know a fair few fowk tae sponge a free dram or beer aff of....
Old Aug 12th 2009, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

by the way tgfkase.... did you enjoy your anniv. dinner?????
Old Aug 12th 2009, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: I dont know if..

Well, Im stuck in the Sahara desert for another week or so before getting back to Dubai, but had a fine week or so back in Gods Country (especially for MH!!!)

Went up to the Turra show last Monday and, you winnae believe it, the sun was splitting the sky a' day!!!!

Got quietly pissed traipsin' roon the stands, as my auld man is up there every year, so I know a fair few fowk tae sponge a free dram or beer aff of....
Much better than last year when it was nearly rained off! My son was working for the turra paper all weekend reporting and my good friends were two of the judges for all the stalls! It was a good show year by all accounts. Foggie show this weekend and will miss allthe buzz. it is the same weekend as my triplets birthday (22 this year) and we always have a house full of teenagers and i love it. never been to marquee myself but watch the parade of about 5 floats!!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 12:26 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

**** going for i pint with you....
Old Aug 12th 2009, 1:06 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
by the way tgfkase.... did you enjoy your anniv. dinner?????
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, PS.. The better half was off to tScotland the next day and then I buggered off...

Vu was cracking... Loved the wee sorbets between courses and they did us proud with a wee cake to finish off...

Must admit, don't think Id have the duck again, tho.....

Thanks for all your help in sorting that out.. Will get you a nice glass or 2 of the ladies choice next time Im at the quiz...
Old Aug 12th 2009, 1:09 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

**** going for i pint with you....
Dinnae fash yersel'.....

All the stands hiv free drink to give away...

Once that runs out, I head to the marquee and start to put the hand in my pocket...

Why pay if its free?? Ye can take the loon outta Aberdeen, but ye cannae take Aberdeen outta the loon..!!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Vu was cracking... and they did us proud with a wee cake to finish off...
Which I organised for you darling
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for all your help in sorting that out.. Will get you a nice glass or 2 of the ladies choice next time Im at the quiz...
Hmmmm ......they don't do bubbly at the quizz do they??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.