Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

How To Date Beautiful Women

How To Date Beautiful Women

Old Aug 2nd 2013, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default How To Date Beautiful Women

http://www.lolfanatic.com/date-beautiful-women

[Edit - it's a long video, with some amusing cartoons, and one or two remarkable statements - I shall certainly be looking at a woman's mouth when she is talking in future - but basically he's selling something...........]

Last edited by The Dean; Aug 2nd 2013 at 4:59 am. Reason: ...
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How To Date Beautiful Women

Are the 'targeted' individuals beautiful inside though? I hope this isn't only one step up from PUA's behaviour?
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 5:12 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

What a crock of shit that was, must be aimed at a target audience of 15 year old boys or sad losers.

It seems no matter how 'advanced' the world becomes the market for products targeting insecurity never gets smaller. Fad diets for women and this kind of crap for men (plus baldness 'cures' and bigger penises)
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
What a crock of shit that was, must be aimed at a target audience of 15 year old boys or sad losers.

It seems no matter how 'advanced' the world becomes the market for products targeting insecurity never gets smaller. Fad diets for women and this kind of crap for men (plus baldness 'cures' and bigger penises)
Yes........... although I should point out that looking at a very beautiful woman's mouth while she was talking, and making sure she knew I was doing so, led me to a night of unbridled rampant sex last night............
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 5:27 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Yes........... although I should point out that looking at a very beautiful woman's mouth while she was talking, and making sure she knew I was doing so, led me to a night of unbridled rampant sex last night............
Good for you. It's heartening to hear that senior citizens can still have some kind of sex life. mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahhaha
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 5:53 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Dean
Does your missus count?
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 6:41 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Does your missus count?
Only to 4, so I've heard...