Houses of ill repute

Old Nov 11th 2015, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Houses of ill repute

Hi Ive been asked to arrange a stag weekend for my friends son and they want to visit Dubai Any recommendations for a group of 5 or 6 lads - i believe the main theme is wine, women and song .. Thanks
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

hong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Houses of ill repute

Drinking alcohol in Dubai without a liquor licence is illegal.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

They are fine to drink booze in hotels IF they don't get into trouble. Dubai has great nightlife and a desert safari would be a fun too. A water park ( wild wadi, Atlantis or Yas in Abu Dhabi). Check out Ticket master for concerts etc too.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Hi Ive been asked to arrange a stag weekend for my friends son and they want to visit Dubai Any recommendations for a group of 5 or 6 lads - i believe the main theme is wine, women and song .. Thanks
Ask the women about day time activities, because if they don't just want to drink non stop then it isn't a stag.

Go to Bur Dubai and Deira. Lots of bars with some seriously interesting clientele. I'll try and pull together a list.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Ratsky's - Karama Hotel
No idea of the name of the bar - York Hotel
Marine's Club - Seaview Hotel

They're all quite grubby and full of whores. I personally like Ratskys more if I were going to any because it's less full on brass and more like they're a side dish to the live band and drinks. That being said the band is good in the Seaview too.

Other bars to think about;

Music Rooms - not sure which hotel. Great happy hour to start the night off. Free pool during happy hour too.

George and Dragon - Ambassador hotel. It's alright.
Rock Bottom - Regent Palace. Always a bit of a laugh.

There's loads more but this is off the top of my head.

Avoid ANY Russian bars. They're two things; 1. AWFUL and 2. Expensive to get into.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

What about Jockeys at the Panorama, full on happy hour until 8pm (if I recall), don't pay to get in, just walk past the guy.

Mariners bar now has a shit band, used to be Golden Star (THE Bass player), but they left during Ramadan and are now at KrossRoads, Horizon Manor in Doha. Their replacements aren't a patch on them. Still full of flip flop and african hookers.

TGITs at Astoria?
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Atlantis are currently doing an offer for 125dh for the waterpark (normally 250+). Offer is on the website - you have to buy the tickets before 14th Nov, but they can be used after.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Are you looking for actual prossies or just the friendly company of drunk women with no pressure to finalise any "deal" at the end?

Huge difference between the two and it certainly affects the bars you'd want to go to.

If I were organising a no pressure stag night I'd go to both a high end bar, ideally a rooftop bar like Level 43 or At.Mos in the Burj or the Vault at JW Marriott (better view than At.Mosphere, in my view), or Observatory in the Marina. Then end the evening in a dive bar in Bur Dubai Rock Bottom maybe? Sea View would be a good choice but I hear the really good band is now in Doha.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Ratsky's - Karama Hotel

They're all quite grubby and full of whores. I personally like Ratskys more if I were going to any because it's less full on brass and more like they're a side dish to the live band and drinks. That being said the band is good in the Seaview too.

Music Rooms - not sure which hotel. Great happy hour to start the night off. Free pool during happy hour too.

Avoid ANY Russian bars. They're two things; 1. AWFUL and 2. Expensive to get into.
Music Room is great.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

I can't breathe in there. Probably one of the worst places to be if you dislike cigarette smoke. It's lethal.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Music Room is great.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 6:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I can't breathe in there. Probably one of the worst places to be if you dislike cigarette smoke. It's lethal.
Really? It's got high ceilings so I never mind. Granted, I smoke, but there's far worse (Icon Media City for one)
Old Nov 11th 2015, 6:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I can't say I noticed that - and I don't smoke or like it. I wouldn't take a stag do to the music room though.

I would also recommend cirque du soir for a stop (great music and interesting) - but its too expensive to make a night of it.

I would get them tanked up and take them to Mahiki
Old Nov 11th 2015, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that - Im not sure what their plans are All i know is that ive been asked to look after them - so I will go to the Cin Cin and wait for them to return (or expect a call from the police station) Thanks
Old Nov 11th 2015, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Ratsky's - Karama Hotel

Sounds like you've frequented a lot of "stag dos"
Old Nov 11th 2015, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rubydo
Sounds like you've frequented a lot of "stag dos"
Only one in Dubai, but have had many boys nights out in the less glamorous parts of town.

Remember; don't be boring, let's go whoring.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.