Harry Potter

Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:06 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Harry Potter

OK so who's into Harry Potter movies/books?

Never have been up to now just watched no. 1 and 2 - got to watch 3 and 4 before next thursday.

Don't really see what the fuss is about pretty crap if you ask me but has to be done!!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:11 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Harry Potter

Originally Posted by Fairydust
OK so who's into Harry Potter movies/books?

Never have been up to now just watched no. 1 and 2 - got to watch 3 and 4 before next thursday.

Don't really see what the fuss is about pretty crap if you ask me but has to be done!!
why?
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:15 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
why?
Don't know thats what I'm asking myself
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Harry Potter...and I have never seen or read any of it....and I never will...just like the DaVinci Code...
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:26 pm

Don't know thats what I'm asking myself
ok but why?
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:29 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by beebee
ok but why?
because I feel I ought to both no. 1 and 2 fell asleep in the middle and had to rewind - but promised FDjr I would take her to see the new one on thursday so feel as if I have to be up to speed on what is going on?
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:39 pm

because I feel I ought to both no. 1 and 2 fell asleep in the middle and had to rewind - but promised FDjr I would take her to see the new one on thursday so feel as if I have to be up to speed on what is going on?
Ahhh.. good luck, I saw the first 5 mins of the first one.. turned it off and have never looked back...
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:33 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I hate Harry Potter...and I have never seen or read any of it....and I never will...just like the DaVinci Code...
am I on ignore or something...
Old Jul 7th 2007, 5:23 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
am I on ignore or something...
I saw the first couple but now I am not interested at all, and I am with you on the Da Vinci code
Old Jul 7th 2007, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

like the books, not bothered about the films...

MM, xx
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
like the books, not bothered about the films...

MM, xx
Loved all of them. Pure escapism. Its great to be able to switch off for a couple of hours every now and then.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:47 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Loved all of them. Pure escapism. Its great to be able to switch off for a couple of hours every now and then.
Quite agree.........loved the books read them first and then the film makes perfect sense as you cannot get all of the essence of the book to transfer to celluloid....

My phone memory is programmed to 21 July when the last book comes out will be reading it all day locked in the flat phones off so no-one can spoil the ending for me...
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:51 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Quite agree.........loved the books read them first and then the film makes perfect sense as you cannot get all of the essence of the book to transfer to celluloid....

My phone memory is programmed to 21 July when the last book comes out will be reading it all day locked in the flat phones off so no-one can spoil the ending for me...
I'm with you ...ordered the last book already
Be careful though ...I am 5 hours ahead of you..
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:55 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
I'm with you ...ordered the last book already
Be careful though ...I am 5 hours ahead of you..
Oh no and i thought i was ok with being 3hours ahead of the Uk!
Laptop off then....
curtains drawn all phones disconnected......
Its got to be all over the news later in the day as everyone wants to know who snuffs it.... nasty people.....
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:58 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Oh no and i thought i was ok with being 3hours ahead of the Uk!
Laptop off then....
curtains drawn all phones disconnected......
Its got to be all over the news later in the day as everyone wants to know who snuffs it.... nasty people.....
Also watch out for owls with letters attached to their legs...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.