Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Happy Holidays Lionheart and Shadya

Happy Holidays Lionheart and Shadya

Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Holidays Lionheart and Shadya

I know how much you are looking forward to your trip home, have a great time and I hope Jasmine enjoys meeting all her family. It was a hassle but you got there in the end. Enjoy
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:15 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy Holidays Lionheart and Shadya

Thanks for the kind words.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
yeah you got there in the end mate, and have you got the kittens looked after ok?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yeah you got there in the end mate, and have you got the kittens looked after ok?
Not the ideal solution but we have a maid popping in every day (except Friday) thanks...the kittens will be kept in an out-house with mother cat free to come and go via an open window. One of the five kittens is eating catfood already after only 4weeks ( not supposed to come off the mothers milk until 8 weeks I thought). Fingers crossed.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 12:17 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy your break.....so who's going to post the doom and gloom on here now ??
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BangleMan
enjoy your break.....so who's going to post the doom and gloom on here now ??
I hear that Boa Morte just got injured playing in the Hammers' defeat against Spurs...is that gloomy enough for you?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:19 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I hear that Boa Morte just got injured playing in the Hammers' defeat against Spurs...is that gloomy enough for you?
yeah, sounds like his cruciate ligaments.....shame, cos he tries hard, but I wont lose too much sleep about it

We were shockigly bad it has to be said and look about a month behind Spurs in terms of sharpness and fitness.......the little horse faced Italian has a bit of work to do on the team before the season starts, thats for sure
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:49 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Not the ideal solution but we have a maid popping in every day (except Friday) thanks...the kittens will be kept in an out-house with mother cat free to come and go via an open window. One of the five kittens is eating catfood already after only 4weeks ( not supposed to come off the mothers milk until 8 weeks I thought). Fingers crossed.
Kittens can start on solid food after just a few weeks. They'll work it out for themselves if it is available, so don't worry about that. Clever little things.

Have a good holiday. Don't spoil it by spending too much money!

-