Happy Father's Day

Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Happy Father's Day

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I knew she would get the bottles mixed up

She just hasnt bothered to read the book
Goodness knows what she will do with the rubber gloves
Maybe you should make a few suggestions. She could do with loosening up!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:13 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Maybe you should make a few suggestions. She could do with loosening up!!
Job swap........
You have mitten for a week and organise her events and she can go to work!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:35 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Job swap........
You have mitten for a week and organise her events and she can go to work!
no problem, that would be like a walk in the park trust me!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:38 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
no problem, that would be like a walk in the park trust me!
Make sure you give him the Anthea book for the week so that he can clear up the mitton mess.........
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure you give him the Anthea book for the week so that he can clear up the mitton mess.........
I was reading it just the other day, the stain removal section is quite interesting!!! Going to get one for my other geordie mate
Old Jun 18th 2007, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

I get to do kitten and mitten mess regularly. What more could I ask for?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 1:17 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
I get to do kitten and mitten mess regularly. What more could I ask for?
see how lucky you are!!! not everyone gets to change cat litter everyday! You know that the Blue Cat is the boss