Happy birthday Face81!

Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Happy birthday Face81!

Is anyone still in contact with him these days? I stoled the idea of the birthday thread from the lounge as I hadnt realized it was his birthday.

Happy birthday to a great guy with a fabulous sense of humour.....hope everything is going really well for you these days, and wish you would pop in to say hello from time to time. We really miss you in the lounge.

If anyone is still in touch with him, could you tell him hello and happy birthday from sue in victoria - and tell him we miss him and hope everything is going well.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 4:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy birthday Face81!

Originally Posted by willmore
Is anyone still in contact with him these days? I stoled the idea of the birthday thread from the lounge as I hadnt realized it was his birthday.

Happy birthday to a great guy with a fabulous sense of humour.....hope everything is going really well for you these days, and wish you would pop in to say hello from time to time. We really miss you in the lounge.

If anyone is still in touch with him, could you tell him hello and happy birthday from sue in victoria - and tell him we miss him and hope everything is going well.
WHO?!?
Old Dec 11th 2008, 5:03 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
WHO?!?
before your time mate.

Happy Birthday Face (if your around to see this that is)
Old Dec 11th 2008, 5:24 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore

will see if i still have his no. and send him a message
Old Dec 11th 2008, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
will see if i still have his no. and send him a message
Tell him Happy Birthday from me as well...Had his number on my previous phone that got stolen 6-7 months ago...
Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

aye up, hope your having a good one and that your doing well!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:20 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

hope you're having a good one - the board is not the same without you and some of the oldies
Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:24 pm