Hangovers over here

Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hangovers over here

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Bit late to this....but i'm with Spugsy! So much worse! Unless tolerance has gone down because I don't drink 6 nights a week like back in the UK (although not loads each night).

After a school night Barasti session last night, I came back to find the sofa bed made up for me and have a horrible recollection of knocking on the flat above's door at 2am in boxer shorts before realising it wasn't mine (I think i had even been back in my flat before going out again). Felt horrific after that, come to think of it Sambuca was involved then too!

Best thing to do is not get a hangover................its fantastic !

Although I am usually 'tired' the morning after !
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Seem much, MUCH worse - is it just me??

I was out yesterday watching the Toon game at the Irish Village, I managed to get bladdered drinking stella and sambucas, I was out from 4.30 til 9.30 and I could hardly see straight this morning,
I sincerely hope you didn't drive home
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:33 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Bit late to this....but i'm with Spugsy! So much worse! Unless tolerance has gone down because I don't drink 6 nights a week like back in the UK (although not loads each night).

After a school night Barasti session last night, I came back to find the sofa bed made up for me and have a horrible recollection of knocking on the flat above's door at 2am in boxer shorts before realising it wasn't mine (I think i had even been back in my flat before going out again). Felt horrific after that, come to think of it Sambuca was involved then too!
at least she made up the bed!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Seem much, MUCH worse - is it just me??

I was out yesterday watching the Toon game at the Irish Village, I managed to get bladdered drinking stella and sambucas, I was out from 4.30 til 9.30 and I could hardly see straight this morning,

and of course, no bacon sarnie to help me along on the way to work

Are they worse over here? If so why?
Could be just the lack of greasy kebab with chilli sauce on the way home? Or the fact there is more people around you suffering the same fate?!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:31 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I sincerely hope you didn't drive home
I don't drive.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachatron
Could be just the lack of greasy kebab with chilli sauce on the way home? Or the fact there is more people around you suffering the same fate?!
I would have paid £50 for a bacon sarnie yesterday morning.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I would have paid £50 for a bacon sarnie yesterday morning.
oh wow, i see a new business opportunity...i do great bacon butties...!!

MM, xx
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh wow, i see a new business opportunity...i do great bacon butties...!!

MM, xx
if only you were nearby though, a proper bacon sarnie and a nice cup of tea....