Hangover Cure

Old Jun 14th 2012, 11:31 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hangover Cure

So last night I drowned myself in free wine (Thank you Mr Ambasador) and broke the 2 bottle rule by a distance.................

Today after dragging my sorry arse into the showroom by 11, eating the usual cure - Big Mac meal with 4 nuggets I still feel horrific and smell like a camel.

What else can I try?
Old Jun 14th 2012, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hangover Cure

Originally Posted by britexpat76
So last night I drowned myself in free wine (Thank you Mr Ambasador) and broke the 2 bottle rule by a distance.................

Today after dragging my sorry arse into the showroom by 11, eating the usual cure - Big Mac meal with 4 nuggets I still feel horrific and smell like a camel.

What else can I try?
5 o clock club at The Ramada !
Old Jun 14th 2012, 11:37 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
5 o clock club at The Ramada !
That sounds promising. Though it may be closer to 7 ish.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 11:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Pint at 16:30.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

That'd work.

The magic bullet in the morning is a coconut
Old Jun 14th 2012, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

What else can I try?
Ask around the showroom and see if anyone's got some manthe****up tablets?

Take two with a bottle of Pocari Sweat and prepare to get back on it.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 12:24 pm
Shark Fisherman

Got the owner with me this afternoon.........As soon as he disappears I am out of here pronto and to the pub.
Old Jun 15th 2012, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Bacon, lots and lots of bacon. Oh, and eggs..the protein of a chicken period is unbeatable.
Old Feb 26th 2013, 10:17 am
Just Joined

AntTyson87 is an unknown quantity at this point

and here was me thinking drinking was a bad thing in the U.A.E!
Old Feb 26th 2013, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

dubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers for invite. Cvnt. Albeit was in orifice until gone 11pm

What time is beer o' clock ce soir then?
Old Feb 26th 2013, 1:07 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by dubaiguy2011
Cheers for invite. Cvnt. Albeit was in orifice until gone 11pm

What time is beer o' clock ce soir then?
You was traveling around Asia harassing ladies when I was there mate. I will take you this year. 8pm Theseus abode.
Old Feb 26th 2013, 1:11 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

You was traveling around Asia harassing ladies when I was there mate. I will take you this year. 8pm Theseus abode.
Theseus is the Ambassador???????