Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Hall of Fame for the 2008 polls...

Hall of Fame for the 2008 polls...

Old Dec 19th 2008, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hall of Fame for the 2008 polls...

I think the time has come to announce the winners and the whiners...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 7:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hall of Fame for the 2008 polls...

Originally Posted by Confucius
I think the time has come to announce the winners and the whiners...

What about the whingers?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
What about the whingers?
The Commander and Spugsy can start a thread of their own...Funnily, The Dean hasn't been vocal this year in the House of Commons...Hmmm...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nicest Poster 2008

1 - IndieG with 8 votes
2 - Blue Cat with 7 votes
3 - Spugsy and Annacarna with 5 votes each (Spugsy; Mallory's vote doesn't count, you know the reason)

Well done to a really nice bunch of posters...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:09 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

The Commander and Spugsy can start a thread of their own...Funnily, The Dean hasn't been vocal this year in the House of Commons...Hmmm...

Reading between the lines I think the Commander has been very busy on a Special Boat Operation - well rig anyways- and mayHAPS deserve an extraordinary Medal of Honour.

Hip Hap Hooray Sir
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Most Intellectual AND Cultured Poster 2008

1 - Eva with 12 votes (Willmore's vote don't count, because you don't like her)
2 - The Dean with 6 votes
3 - SYB and Autonomy with 4 votes (SYB; Mallory's vote doesn't count...But still doesn't make you any less in my eyes...)

You all deserve more votes...You're the shining light of this micro-virtual-erotic society...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Reading between the lines I think the Commander has been very busy on a Special Boat Operation - well rig anyways- and mayHAPS deserve an extraordinary Medal of Honour.

Hip Hap Hooray Sir
I'm expecting to hear from His Wetness soon...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:16 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Nicest Poster 2008

1 - IndieG with 8 votes
2 - Blue Cat with 7 votes
3 - Spugsy and Annacarna with 5 votes each (Spugsy; Mallory's vote doesn't count, you know the reason)

Well done to a really nice bunch of posters...
who's mallory?

I'm happy to go fourth under anna though.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Funniest Poster for 2008

1 - Confucius with 6 votes (Sorry Willmore and Toon, I really love you for voting for me but rules are rules...No hard feelings...)
2 - Commander, The Dean and Eva with 5 votes each
3 - Spugsy with 4 votes (Spugsy; that Mallory bird is holding your carreer back, pet...)

There are way too many posters who are funny out there...People; please make sure you remember as many as you can during your nominations...
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Most Intellectual AND Cultured Poster 2008

1 - Eva with 12 votes (Willmore's vote don't count, because you don't like her)
2 - The Dean with 6 votes
3 - SYB and Autonomy with 4 votes (SYB; Mallory's vote doesn't count...But still doesn't make you any less in my eyes...)

You all deserve more votes...You're the shining light of this micro-virtual-erotic society...
I don't know Willmore but sure she's fine cos she's a liitle bit Polska.
It's just W's posting style that gets on my double d's
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
who's mallory?

I'm happy to go fourth under anna though.
You mean you want to go fourth and multiply under Anna...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
I don't know Willmore but sure she's fine cos she's a liitle bit Polska.
It's just W's posting style that gets on my double d's
Aye...She's too big on Polish sausages...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:22 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm more than happy to be under her....
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:23 pm
why ayeeeee man!

aye but...who is mallory then??
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:24 pm