Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Guy Ritchie - proper minted

Guy Ritchie - proper minted

Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:00 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guy Ritchie - proper minted

Madonna gives Guy £50m in divorce

Madonna has paid former husband Guy Ritchie around £50m as part of their divorce settlement.

The pop star's US spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg told The Associated Press (AP) the figure included the value of the couple's Ashcombe home in England.

She said the financial part of the settlement had been worked out but custody of the couple's children had yet to be finalised.

"I'd assume it's one of the largest payouts ever in a divorce," she said.

The payout is much larger than the £24.3m Heather Mills received from Sir Paul McCartney earlier this year.

CELEBRITY DIVORCE DEALS
Basketball star Michael Jordan: paid an estimated $168m (£110m) to his wife of nearly 18 years in November 2007
Neil Diamond: gave an estimated $150m (£98m) to Marcia Murphey, whom in 1996
Steven Spielberg: first wife Amy Irving was awarded an estimated $100m (£65m) in 1989
Harrison Ford: paid an estimated $85m (£56m) to his second wife, Melissa Mathison
Sir Paul McCartney: was told to pay Heather Mills £24.3m ($37m) by a judge in March

Ms Rosenberg told AP that Ritchie had been given £50-£60m ($76m-$92m).

In an e-mail to BBC News, she said she was confirming a story in London's Evening Standard newspaper, which said he would get $60m-$70m (£39-£46m). She declined to give further details and was unavailable to clarify the discrepancy.

When the divorce was made official last month, Ritchie told the Daily Mirror the split was "never, ever about money".

The couple, who wed at Skibo Castle in Scotland in December 2000, were granted their divorce at the High Court in London.

A sworn statement released by the court showed the pop star petitioned for divorce on the grounds of the film director's unreasonable behaviour.

Madonna also said in the statement that they had not been living at the same address for the six months before the date of the petition.

At the time, the couple had reportedly agreed to share custody of their two boys, Rocco, eight, and three-year-old adopted David Banda, while it was reported that Madonna's daughter from an earlier relationship, 12-year-old Lourdes, would stay with her.

The singer is currently on her Sticky and Sweet world tour, and is due to perform in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Monday.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:07 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guy Ritchie - proper minted

I'm obviously in the wrong business...I need a sugarmummy !
Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
I'm obviously in the wrong business...I need a sugarmummy !
and how mintred is neil diamond is he can give his wife £98m???
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I'd read that he wasn't asking for anything from her, as he was worth £20M+ in his own right.

-
Old Dec 16th 2008, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

He probably deserves twice that amount having to put up with her!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor

yes, I would imagine she is as hard as nails
Old Dec 16th 2008, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
yes, I would imagine she is as hard as nails
I bet she is a right bitch...probably locked him up in chains when she was out of the house poor bastard!
Attached Thumbnails Guy Ritchie - proper minted-madonna_682_465959a.jpg  

Last edited by MissDemeanor; Dec 16th 2008 at 8:17 am.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 10:08 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I bet she is a right bitch...probably locked him up in chains when she was out of the house poor bastard!
that nutcases program did a fab impersonation of her!!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 10:10 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

LOL, i agree. He deserves more for shagging a granny all this time.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Spugsy
and how mintred is neil diamond is he can give his wife £98m???
I seem to remember at the time, he said he was very sorry about the divorce, but she was a fine person and a wonderful mother to their children and she deserved half of his wealth!

Decent guy, and great live performer!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 11:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
I seem to remember at the time, he said he was very sorry about the divorce, but she was a fine person and a wonderful mother to their children and she deserved half of his wealth!

Decent guy, and great live performer!
nice head of hair as well...
Old Dec 16th 2008, 11:51 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
nice head of hair as well...
Who has..., Neil Diamond's wife ?
Old Dec 16th 2008, 12:07 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I thought I'd read that he wasn't asking for anything from her, as he was worth £20M+ in his own right.

-
Maybe he's getting a symbolic revenge for all those men who have been bled dry by their avaricious ex wives around the world when they get divorced

N.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 12:08 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Maybe he's getting a symbolic revenge for all those men who have been bled dry by their avaricious ex wives around the world when they get divorced

N.
I sense a story behind this post....
Old Dec 16th 2008, 12:09 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk

N.
Heather Mills was disgusting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.