Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Gratuitous BAD vibes............

Gratuitous BAD vibes............

Old Sep 15th 2012, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gratuitous BAD vibes............

I didn't want to pollute that other (excellent) thread, but this is too bad not to be given a wider audience, so a new thread for all the dross you want people to know about without fear of being misinterpreted as actually liking it........

Anyway..............

Old Sep 15th 2012, 7:49 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Gratuitous BAD vibes............

I'd love to go out on a mega party week with her though - can you imagine the fun!
Old Sep 15th 2012, 10:13 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
I'd love to go out on a mega party week with her though - can you imagine the fun!
Absolutely agree, I could have all the fun I need without leaving the bedroom.
Old Sep 15th 2012, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Absolutely agree, I could have all the fun I need without leaving the bedroom.
You'd probably erode your septum, though!
Old Sep 15th 2012, 10:20 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Again....
Old Sep 15th 2012, 10:20 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
And rot my Liver, but It would be fun all the same.
Old Sep 15th 2012, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I always wondered if the rumours were true about her giving Prince William a very special 17th birthday present............
Old Sep 15th 2012, 10:40 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by The Dean
I always wondered if the rumours were true about her giving Prince William a very special 17th birthday present............
More likely to be Harry shirley?
Old Sep 15th 2012, 10:43 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Kix
More likely to be Harry shirley?
Maybe they tag teamed her?
Old Sep 15th 2012, 11:05 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Maybe they tag teamed her?
Harry would have been 15. Go for it carrot top!
Old Sep 15th 2012, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

She really gets on my tits, silver spoon, all the opportunites at her door and shes done sweet fa with her life. As for partying with her- I'd kill her if I was locked in a room with her I can just imagine the me me me me crap- Ive met far too many people like her and have no time for them whatsoever and no amount of powder could make her tolerable- and just to be the party pooper- drugs arent clever kids!
Old Sep 15th 2012, 12:12 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by kittycat1
She really gets on my tits, silver spoon, all the opportunites at her door and shes done sweet fa with her life. As for partying with her- I'd kill her if I was locked in a room with her I can just imagine the me me me me crap- Ive met far too many people like her and have no time for them whatsoever and no amount of powder could make her tolerable- and just to be the party pooper- drugs arent clever kids!
So you don't like her then?
Old Sep 15th 2012, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

brit- you read between the lines!
Old Sep 15th 2012, 12:35 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by kittycat1
You're a munter then....
Old Sep 15th 2012, 12:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and you're a dick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.