Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Got lucky but not prepared?

Got lucky but not prepared?

Old Jan 31st 2013, 12:57 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got lucky but not prepared?

Then this is the service you need.

Funny how there's no advertising of it here...

http://www.nydailynews.com/durex-eme...icle-1.1251317
Old Jan 31st 2013, 12:59 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got lucky but not prepared?

Originally Posted by Meow
Then this is the service you need.

Funny how there's no advertising of it here...

http://www.nydailynews.com/durex-eme...icle-1.1251317
he will come dressed as pizza man!! I must tell team NKD about this, would the woman in question not be a bit suprised that no pizza is left?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:01 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Could be that the woman got lucky and ordered the condom/pizza
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:01 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Who comes first....?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:03 pm
Bored liberal

Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:05 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Within an hour? So the first two acts of my three-act play have to be performed dénudé? I want it, and I want it NOW.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:08 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

And what if it was actually a pizza man, and you were left with some dough balls and a stuffed crust?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:12 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

I think the service already exists in Cairo...

I was going home with the gf one night and I asked her to stop at this 24hr pharmacy to get some condoms, so I went in but the guy had only packs of 3 not a large box (not for the night obv. but to have some stock )
So I chose three or four packs of three, the old guy was saying are you having a barty and can i come too I told him I don't want to have to drop in to get a pack every time I am having sex.
He said no need to drop in if you live locally I can deliver to you, no extra charge.

Last edited by weasel decentral; Jan 31st 2013 at 1:15 pm.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:17 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
I think the service already exists in Cairo...

I was going home with the gf one night and I asked her to stop at this 24hr pharmacy to get some condoms, so I went in but the guy had only packs of 3 not a large box (not for the night obv. but to have some stock )
So I chose three or four packs of three, the old guy was saying are you having a barty and can i come too I told him I don't want to have to drop in to get a pack every time I am having sex.
He said no need to drop in if you live locally I can deliver to you, no extra charge.
Like you want him to know where you live. Surprised he didn't offer them foc if he could watch...
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:21 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Like you want him to know where you live. Surprised he didn't offer them foc if he could watch...
Actually he was just a funny old guy but he was genuine about that part because every shop in Cairo has delivery. He was probably keen to see if the girl was Egyptian so he could pester her for sex when I left
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:23 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
And what if it was actually a pizza man, and you were left with some dough balls and a stuffed crust?
Been there, my friend
Old Jan 31st 2013, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Been there, my friend
Chinese delivery gone wong?
Old Feb 7th 2013, 12:08 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Suspended after just one week http://www.7daysindubai.com/Condom-d...ail/story.html
Old Feb 7th 2013, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
welcome back.
I saw that..it was bound to happen. Wrong place.
Old Feb 8th 2013, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

That original article.............. I'm confused - is anyone else getting 'The six men could face up to 10 years in jail, whipping and a fine, if convicted of stealing the condoms' if you hover your mouse over that picture............?