Good customer service

Old Feb 19th 2017, 9:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Good customer service

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I don't exchange gifts with my sister, save at Christmas. (yes, we like each other).
We used to give each other so much more, but it's calmed down now we're a bit older. Nice to give something she wants (we're going to pick her a new camera when she's over).
Old Feb 21st 2017, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

DubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura aboutDubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura aboutDubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura about

Scamp you are getting jump leads for Christmas....
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 6:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I take it all back.

Souq are being next to hopeless.

I got emailed, after leaving negative feedback for the seller that I had to reply to the email with some information for a refund and to send the item back.

Except...I don't want a refund or to return the item. It's a different brand to the product I bought but it will still do the job.

My negative feedback was aimed at giving Souq some information / being helpful to them as a business on a seller on their site who:

1. Didn't have the item in stock, despite claiming they did.
2. Didn't ship the item in anywhere near a reasonable amount of time (in stock surely the same or next day?)
3. Told a blatant lie about when they shipped the item.
4. Told another lie to Souq when asked to ship the item.
5. Shipped it late, different brand, not even a hint of an apology or anything.

What makes it even worse is that I have had replies from so many different Souq employees with no way of actually making progress other than templated 'sorry mamsir' emails.

Just to add a bit more to the mix, I got asked to 'REPLY TO THIS EMAIL' from Souq. I did, with the above detail, then got an auto response that it's an unattended mailbox. Hilarious.

I feel sorry for Souq because I'm hammering them now but it's embarrassing how bad something so simple has become.