Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Gay test for guy in womens undies! well nearly..

Gay test for guy in womens undies! well nearly..

Old Jun 9th 2010, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gay test for guy in womens undies! well nearly..

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php?id=95042&page=localnews&title=Man %20in%20bra%20says%20he%20will%20take%20'gay%20tes t'

I'm wondering how they would test you if you are gay? would it be interior design and fashion test? Maybe a how you hold a cup of tea test (whether the pinkie goes up).

I watched The Birdcage the other night- had me in stitches!
Old Jun 9th 2010, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gay test for guy in womens undies! well nearly..

ok the link doesn't work, copy and paste it and take out the cap in the last word- not sure why thats happening!
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Clay Buster has a spectacular aura aboutClay Buster has a spectacular aura aboutClay Buster has a spectacular aura about

During the Vietnam war, a gay test was developed to test draft dodgers - some would fraudulently claim to be gay, and thus ineligible to be drafted into the forces. I think it involved measuring brain activity while the subject watched various images. If they responded to the images of naked ladies, busted! If, on the other hand, they went hot under the collar at images of interior decoration catalogues, they were deemed gay. Or something like that...
Old Jun 10th 2010, 10:21 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Phew, seems like I've escaped from this thread unscathed...
Old Jun 10th 2010, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Changing topics slightly, being openly gay can sometimes attract the wrong sort of responses……..

When I saw Elton John a few years back (at that place that used to be called Hammersmith Odeon but I don’t know what it’s called now), he got to the ballads, and after one song started going on about how his life had been transformed since he met David, etc, etc.

After another song, off he went again, ‘David is the most loving guy I could ever have dreamt of meeting’, etc, etc.

After a third song, he carried on with this, at which point a bloke near the back shouted: “Just stick to the music, you fat c@ck-sucking poof!”

Amused, I was.

Old Jun 10th 2010, 10:50 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Changing topics slightly, being openly gay can sometimes attract the wrong sort of responses……..

When I saw Elton John a few years back (at that place that used to be called Hammersmith Odeon but I don’t know what it’s called now), he got to the ballads, and after one song started going on about how his life had been transformed since he met David, etc, etc.

After another song, off he went again, ‘David is the most loving guy I could ever have dreamt of meeting’, etc, etc.

After a third song, he carried on with this, at which point a bloke near the back shouted: “Just stick to the music, you fat c@ck-sucking poof!”

Amused, I was.

Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:26 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php?id=95042&page=localnews&title=Man %20in%20bra%20says%20he%20will%20take%20'gay%20tes t'

I'm wondering how they would test you if you are gay? would it be interior design and fashion test? Maybe a how you hold a cup of tea test (whether the pinkie goes up).

I watched The Birdcage the other night- had me in stitches!
He got off didn't he? ...er...or did he get off?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 12:19 pm
Hit 16's

I was in the shopping mall last weekend and there were loads of blokes in dresses.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So Bahtatboy, how do you avoid trouble when you're cross dressing?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:20 pm
Hit 16's

So Bahtatboy, how do you avoid trouble when you're cross dressing?
I'm never cross dressing, I'm always very calm.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh dear bahtatboy- I didn't realise this was todays joke thread....
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:46 pm
Hit 16's

Oh dear bahtatboy- I didn't realise this was todays joke thread....
3 year old boy in bath, looking down at his testicles, asks "Mummy, are these my brains?"
"Not yet, dear."