Game of Thrones...

Old Jun 23rd 2014, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

JamesandTamsin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Game of Thrones...

So before I left the UK I was watching these on Sky Anytime. I managed to get to season 3 but then ran out of time!

Anyhow, I wanted to pick up where I left off but can’t find it on DVD out here (Qatar). Would any kind soul be able to point me in the direction of a suitable download website?

Thanking you in advance
Old Jun 23rd 2014, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Game of Thrones...

Originally Posted by JamesandTamsin
So before I left the UK I was watching these on Sky Anytime. I managed to get to season 3 but then ran out of time!

Anyhow, I wanted to pick up where I left off but can’t find it on DVD out here (Qatar). Would any kind soul be able to point me in the direction of a suitable download website?

Thanking you in advance
i doubt they will have here, if they do a lot of it will be "cut".
Old Jun 23rd 2014, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
i doubt they will have here, if they do a lot of it will be "cut".
you can buy it totally unedited on DVD/Bluray in half the shops in the UAE. I would be surprised if you cant find it in Qatar.
Old Jun 23rd 2014, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

JamesandTamsin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brains1983
you can buy it totally unedited on DVD/Bluray in half the shops in the UAE. I would be surprised if you cant find it in Qatar.
I have learnt that in Qatar if you see something you like - buy it. Otherwise it will be sold, and new stock not received for the forseeable future. Case in point is a rather lovely Breitling Super Avenger II GMT which I had “reserved”. That is until a local decided he liked it and the shopkeeper subsequently sold the watch and returned my deposit to me telling me he would have new stock “at the end of the month”… That was in April.

My point is, that they may well have had the series in stock but who knows when it will be back again!

I've had a couple of PM's with details on where to "preview" the series which i'll try tonight. Thanks for all of the replies
Old Jun 24th 2014, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Netflix is great. It's that or download it from one of the many TV torrent sites/ piratebay etc.
Old Jun 24th 2014, 9:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Stream online. Watch Series.