Fujeriah ?

Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:25 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fujeriah ?

Does anyone think its is worth going there ?

I have my two teenage sons over, and we fancy getting out of Dubai for a few hours.....have heard you can snorkel there and get a boat to see dolphins ?

Anyone recommend it ?

Or anyone have any other suggestions as to how to occupy two teenage boys, apart from wii, swimming pools, malls, cinema's and water parks ?
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fujeriah ?

Fujeriah is really nice if you choose to stay at the Le Meridien Al Aqa, The Miramar or JAL resort they can snorkle and have boat trips, there is also a great deal of activities that they schedule during the day, out of the three I would say the best one is the Miramar and second JAL resort.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Does anyone think its is worth going there ?

I have my two teenage sons over, and we fancy getting out of Dubai for a few hours.....have heard you can snorkel there and get a boat to see dolphins ?

Anyone recommend it ?

Or anyone have any other suggestions as to how to occupy two teenage boys, apart from wii, swimming pools, malls, cinema's and water parks ?
you could take them paint balling in AD.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:56 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

the mirimar is nice, very arabic theme to it..for a bargain, i would take the kids to sandy beach motel...cheap and cheerful, and the kids would love it. From there you can go snorkelling and canooing out to Snoopy island etc..

People on here seem to forget that the world does not revolve around 5* hotels!!!
Old Jul 30th 2009, 9:31 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
the mirimar is nice, very arabic theme to it..for a bargain, i would take the kids to sandy beach motel...cheap and cheerful, and the kids would love it. From there you can go snorkelling and canooing out to Snoopy island etc..

People on here seem to forget that the world does not revolve around 5* hotels!!!
Commander....You have sold it to me....Sandy Beach looks good to me.....3 of us to share a large family room for AED 420.....

Snoopy, here we come !
Old Jul 30th 2009, 9:34 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I love it there. Just booked a long weekend in Al Aqah for September. Great snorkeling and diving!
Old Jul 30th 2009, 9:47 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I love it there. Just booked a long weekend in Al Aqah for September. Great snorkeling and diving!
Anyone got directions from Dubai Marina ???
Old Jul 30th 2009, 9:49 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Commander....You have sold it to me....Sandy Beach looks good to me.....3 of us to share a large family room for AED 420.....

Snoopy, here we come !
looks like the Miramar is about the same price and much nicer...
Old Jul 30th 2009, 9:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

http://fujairahinfocus.blogspot.com/...ions-from.html

foolsguide....
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:02 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
looks like the Miramar is about the same price and much nicer...
3 lads, they dont want 'nice' they want rough and ready, burger and chips buy the pool etc etc..

Ive stayed at the marimar and it is lovely, ive also stayed at Sandy beach and its fine for a bit of male/father son bonding
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:02 am
banned

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
sandy beach??
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:08 am
Account Closed

sandy beach??
That's the one. Have stayed in both the Meridien and the Rotana. I've booked the Rotana again because I get one free night and two nights half price using my air miles.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:09 am
hmmmm...nice

3 lads, they dont want 'nice' they want rough and ready, burger and chips buy the pool etc etc..

Ive stayed at the marimar and it is lovely, ive also stayed at Sandy beach and its fine for a bit of male/father son bonding
maybe they should go camping then...
(and yes, I have)
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:10 am
Account Closed

It's really simple and straightforward, it's virtually a straight road all the way there. Get your eldest to map read.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MataHari
maybe they should go camping then...
(and yes, I have)
A touch warm for camping at this time of year...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.