Formula 1 - Artists

Old Sep 9th 2012, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all
Default Formula 1 - Artists

Kylie, Nickelback & Eminem.....anyone going??
Old Sep 9th 2012, 10:25 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Formula 1 - Artists

Originally Posted by giddyup
I'm going. When I bought tickets last week the only one the guy could confirm was Nickelback which made me laugh out loud. A lot.

Are the other two confirmed or hear'say?
Old Sep 9th 2012, 10:27 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'm going. When I bought tickets last week the only one the guy could confirm was Nickelback which made me laugh out loud. A lot.

Haven't hear'say split up?
Old Sep 9th 2012, 10:27 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed.
Old Sep 9th 2012, 10:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
Confirmed.
Kylie I'll deal with, she'll be entertaining.

Eminem I'd love to see.

Nickelback and shower in acid for all I care.
Old Sep 9th 2012, 10:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Kylie I'll deal with, she'll be entertaining.

Eminem I'd love to see.

Nickelback and shower in acid for all I care.
If I was back home I'd see none of them, however Eminem may be worth a visit - you also get good deals with the hotels for ticket and stay.
Old Sep 9th 2012, 10:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
If I was back home I'd see none of them, however Eminem may be worth a visit - you also get good deals with the hotels for ticket and stay.
I looked at the Radi Blu on the island and it's 3750 a night.

I stayed there two nights, had brunch at the Viceroy and Elton John tickets and petrol there and back for less than that.
Old Sep 9th 2012, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Not on your nelly.
Old Sep 9th 2012, 11:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I stayed there two nights, had brunch at the Viceroy and Elton John tickets and petrol there and back for less than that.
We went to see Beady Eye last year, think we stayed in the Rad and got a great deal - I'll look into it...
Old Sep 9th 2012, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

When is it?

I could bop about to a bit of Kylie, although shes gone a bit plastic fantastic these days- she might melt!
Old Sep 9th 2012, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all

Etihad (I am biased) have packages for 2 night, 2 day F1 pass staying at the new 5* Anantara Eastern Mangroves for AED3300. It will be through the Dubai Marina Mall shop in Dubai or the Call centre (800 2324)
Old Sep 9th 2012, 11:50 am
Account Closed

Etihad (I am biased) have packages for 2 night, 2 day F1 pass staying at the new 5* Anantara Eastern Mangroves for AED3300. It will be through the Dubai Marina Mall shop in Dubai or the Call centre (800 2324)
To be honest, I've already got tickets and the race day I'm going with my Mrs' Brother and Mother so might just do Safe Drive or whatever it is.
Old Sep 9th 2012, 12:17 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to see Eminem, it's a shame you can't just buy concert tickets and have to have the Grand Prix ticket as well
Old Sep 9th 2012, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I would love to see Eminem, it's a shame you can't just buy concert tickets and have to have the Grand Prix ticket as well
Shame?

GP is the best bit of the day, not Eminem.
Old Sep 9th 2012, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Finally.......... women are warming to Eminem......... I told you not to take those lyrics seriously.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.