Footballers have won.

Old Jan 24th 2013, 5:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Footballers have won.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21174252

Their play acting and fake injuries have entered society.

This little shit deserved a kicking for trying to waste time and then for his rolling around crying and pretending.

Wanker.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Imack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really nice
Default Re: Footballers have won.

Originally Posted by Scamp
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21174252

Their play acting and fake injuries have entered society.

This little shit deserved a kicking for trying to waste time and then for his rolling around crying and pretending.

Wanker.
I was watching that last night, not laughed so much for ages
Old Jan 24th 2013, 5:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Imack1811
I was watching that last night, not laughed so much for ages
Jus watched it over and over on YouTube. Hilarious. Entirely the ball boys fault too. Tosser
Old Jan 24th 2013, 6:46 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Fully agree with you Scamp, but it seems the Chelsea haters in the press and Sky News are coming after us once again
Old Jan 24th 2013, 6:53 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Its somewhat ironic that a team that used to have Drogba in it would complain about someone diving and rolling around.

Yes, the lad was stupid and the whole time-wasting thing stinks of bad sportsmanship, however there's no excuse for Hazard kicking the lad. None at all. He could have got the ball back within 5 seconds if he'd just let him get on with it and could have drawn the ref's attention to it.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 7:18 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheShed
Fully agree with you Scamp, but it seems the Chelsea haters in the press and Sky News are coming after us once again
Why do you think so many people (not just in the press and Sky News I think it's fair to say) hate Chelsea? Do you think they always hated Chelsea?
Old Jan 24th 2013, 8:11 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Why do you think so many people (not just in the press and Sky News I think it's fair to say) hate Chelsea? Do you think they always hated Chelsea?
Scenes like last night do nothing to endear them to the armchair masses........ It's assault, pure and simple. I expect Mr Hazard will also have a civil case to answer in time.............
Old Jan 24th 2013, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Imack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really nice

They needed a new hate figure what with JT not playing and Fat Frank looking like he might be off........just a pity about Cashley getting his new contract.

Just a pity about the boy he kicked being 17......imagine if he had been under 16? The Daily Heil would be screaming for him to be on the child abuse register
Old Jan 24th 2013, 9:51 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

I liked this.
Attached Thumbnails Footballers have won.-408357_438888972846939_206007125_n.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2013, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Why oh why did he kick the little timewasting git? He should have grabbed him by the ankles and dragged him round the field and shown him up for the cameras.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 11:30 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, you can easily tell the tosser was deliberately trying to waste time but as anyone who has ever played football can tell you, those Football Toes hurt like hell when your on the receiving end
and Hazard should have known better with so many cameras around, should have waited till the end of the game and confronted him outside with a car bumper or something
Old Jan 24th 2013, 7:12 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Scenes like last night do nothing to endear them to the armchair masses........ It's assault, pure and simple. I expect Mr Hazard will also have a civil case to answer in time.............
Assault?? Give me a break..Sure, it was silly of Hazard to try to kick the ball out from under him, but he did kick the ball and not the little git.

Civil case could be interesting considering it has been proven conclusively that the time wasting was premeditated....
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

claimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant future

Kick him again, spoilt little ****er.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...o-42m-fortune/

N.B. I read as many papers as i can each day, the Daily Star is not a reflection of my upbringing or education.................
Old Jan 25th 2013, 12:04 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Am I being dense or is he really heir to a £42m fortune?
Old Jan 25th 2013, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

claimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Am I being dense or is he really heir to a £42m fortune?
Seems the boy is indeed heir to a fortune.

Jammy ****er!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.