fitness wrist bands

Old Jun 12th 2017, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fitness wrist bands

I do HIIT but there never is an option to record it. I choose circuits but I am never sure that that is right.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
talking of sweating...i literally sweat buckets and can never understand why other people (who seem to be working out just as much as me) don't sweat a drop - i just don't get that.
I don't sweat much. Especially in the heat.

It's all about genetics. I'm half lizard and keep the snake head in my boxers.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
most evenings during the working week I've replaced my evening meal with a low cal protein shake. I've cut most of the sugar out of my diet. Was drinking a lot of fruit juice which Ive now replaced with water.

Apart from that it's mainly been hard work at OP Lifestyle fitness in JLT. 2-3 interval training sessions per work and i don't stop until I've hit 1000 calories burned at each session.
That's great. Sugar is a real problem.

I recently switched from cardio training to simple moves with heavy weights (check out the stronglifts app) - completely changed everything. Well worth trying if you stall on the cardio.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
It was a joke. I remember spending 40 minutes on a cross trainer once and was bored out my mind. There's quicker ways to get to the same calorie goal, if that's your target, that aren't drastically harder.
it's not so much the calorie counting...but more of a feeling of building up overall cardio stamina.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
That's great. Sugar is a real problem.

I recently switched from cardio training to simple moves with heavy weights (check out the stronglifts app) - completely changed everything. Well worth trying if you stall on the cardio.
How do you measure weights on a fitbit?

Let's say i lift 10 reps, wait 45 seconds and repeat 10 times. Do i enter 3 mins of weights or 11 min?
Old Jun 12th 2017, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

I don't sweat much. Especially in the heat.

It's all about genetics. I'm half lizard and keep the snake head in my boxers.
one of the trainers in my building gym said it's good to sweat a lot - means you don't have water retention.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by al dente
How do you measure weights on a fitbit?

Let's say i lift 10 reps, wait 45 seconds and repeat 10 times. Do i enter 3 mins of weights or 11 min?
Ah, simple. You don't - The fitbit is terribly inaccurate for calories anyway.

I don't measure calories to be honest - what's the point.
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

it's not so much the calorie counting...but more of a feeling of building up overall cardio stamina.
Anything is better than nothing eh.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

one of the trainers in my building gym said it's good to sweat a lot - means you don't have water retention.
I wish I could. Even outside running in the heat it's just my arms and arse crack. Long enough it will become my back. It makes for unhappy training when you can't cool down.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 11:26 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Genetics! Plus of course your state of hydration, metabolism and how hard you're working.

And as for Fitbits and the like -- proven that they're usually way-off in determining calorie burn.

There's also scientific evidence that exercise doesn't have a huge impact on weight loss: a 6-pack is made 80% in the kitchen and 20% in the gym.

Watch this space.
Old Jun 13th 2017, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

You can't out train a bad diet , keep it real simple on every front .

If you can master a few Olympic lifting moves it will really help , i don't do more than 6 types of lift and will always front that with a run/bike/swim option .
Old Jun 13th 2017, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Genetics! Plus of course your state of hydration, metabolism and how hard you're working.

And as for Fitbits and the like -- proven that they're usually way-off in determining calorie burn.

There's also scientific evidence that exercise doesn't have a huge impact on weight loss: a 6-pack is made 80% in the kitchen and 20% in the gym.

Watch this space.
totally agree
Old Jun 13th 2017, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by co durham boy
You can't out train a bad diet , keep it real simple on every front .

If you can master a few Olympic lifting moves it will really help , i don't do more than 6 types of lift and will always front that with a run/bike/swim option .
I mix up 5 basic lifts and yoga. Done it for 11 weeks so far and results have been amazing.
Old Jun 13th 2017, 8:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I mix up 5 basic lifts and yoga. Done it for 11 weeks so far and results have been amazing.
You've grown a vagina?
Old Jun 13th 2017, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
You've grown a vagina?
Not at all, I still enjoy watching them from the back of the class.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.