Fiji

Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fiji

ok ok i know i am jumping around with my holiday destination lol....it's gone from New Zealand to Hawaii to Costa Rica (NZ was panned due to time of year and the others have been panned due to the flight route/airlines) and so now i'm thinking of Fiji.
Although Fiji is a good 30 or so hrs away i can get flights with Etihad with just 1 layover. In addition the time of year i wanna go (July) is perfect weather wise.
I have no clue which Island to stay on - anyone have any recommendations or even been? Muchas Gracias
Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Fiji

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Replace 'the boy' with Mission and 'wolf' with asked about every location and flight combinations and wanted to travel for a minimum of 3000hrs each way and have sun and have sea and have city and have dry and have rain and have curry and have beer and have fish and have culture and have cheap quality and have 7* but never went on holiday
Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:28 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
ok ok i know i am jumping around with my holiday destination lol....it's gone from New Zealand to Hawaii to Costa Rica (NZ was panned due to time of year and the others have been panned due to the flight route/airlines) and so now i'm thinking of Fiji.
Although Fiji is a good 30 or so hrs away i can get flights with Etihad with just 1 layover. In addition the time of year i wanna go (July) is perfect weather wise.
I have no clue which Island to stay on - anyone have any recommendations or even been? Muchas Gracias
Mission holiday destination selection criteria:
- lots of sporty activities: check;
- lively nightlife: check;
- pleasant weather: check;
- virtually impossible to get there from Dubai in less than a week: double check...
Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Replace 'the boy' with Mission and 'wolf' with asked about every location and flight combinations and wanted to travel for a minimum of 3000hrs each way and have sun and have sea and have city and have dry and have rain and have curry and have beer and have fish and have culture and have cheap quality and have 7* but never went on holiday
Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Mission holiday destination selection criteria:
- lots of sporty activities: check;
- lively nightlife: check;
- pleasant weather: check;
- virtually impossible to get there from Dubai in less than a week: double check...
aww ma'an you guys are mean i look to you all with your sound wisdom and knowledge of the world around us and hence just picking your brains
Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

i should actually edit my original post to
**its gone from New Zealand to Bali to Hawaii to Costa Rica (NZ was canned due to time of year, Bali was canned due to you lot putting me off and the other two have been canned due to the flight route/airlines) and so now i'm thinking of Fiji**
Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

d the other two have been canned due to the flight route/airlines) and so now i'm thinking of Fiji**
Fiji is just as far, if not further? Surely it's going to get canned in about 30 posts?

Why not just go somewhere easier to get to?
Old Apr 12th 2017, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I heard Bali is nice. Easy to get to too.
Old Apr 12th 2017, 2:13 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

i should actually edit my original post to
**its gone from New Zealand to Bali to Hawaii to Costa Rica (NZ was canned due to time of year, Bali was canned due to you lot putting me off and the other two have been canned due to the flight route/airlines) and so now i'm thinking of Fiji**
Fiji's lovely but it was only a three hour flight for us. Not sure I'd bother if it's going to take a lifetime to get to. Not sure about nightlife, if it's described as lively it must have been somewhere different to where we were.
Old Apr 13th 2017, 2:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Fiji's lovely but it was only a three hour flight for us. Not sure I'd bother if it's going to take a lifetime to get to. Not sure about nightlife, if it's described as lively it must have been somewhere different to where we were.
I thought that .
Old Apr 13th 2017, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

oh boy *sigh*
Old Apr 13th 2017, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Muscat?
Old Apr 13th 2017, 7:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Queenstown !

It might be July and in winter but it would be a whole lot of fun.
Old Apr 13th 2017, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

The rate you are going I suggest you have a look at Gotham City , who knows maybe you get to meet Batman....
#justsaying
Old Apr 13th 2017, 8:10 am
Account Closed

Go to Cornwall or Majorca or Tuscany or the Algarve and stop dicking around.
Old Apr 13th 2017, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Muscat?
Done it
Originally Posted by BEVS
Queenstown !

It might be July and in winter but it would be a whole lot of fun.
Everyone's been saying July is not the right time of year to go to NZ - when you say 'winter' how cold we talking?
Originally Posted by Charl01
The rate you are going I suggest you have a look at Gotham City , who knows maybe you get to meet Batman....
#justsaying

Originally Posted by Scamp
Go to Cornwall or Majorca or Tuscany or the Algarve and stop dicking around.
don't fancy any of those

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.