F1 A Sad Joke

Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:19 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default F1 A Sad Joke

Lewis Hamilton may as well pack up and go home or alternatively join Ferrari if he ever wants to become world champion. How on earth Massa gets promoted to seventh by driving into the side of Bourdais on the pit exit lane is beyond credibility. Bourdais had nowhere to go and yet he gets penalised.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 12:21 pm
W10

Default Re: F1 A Sad Joke

Possibly...

but alternatively - if Hamilton had settled into second or third place in the race instead of trying to outbreak everyone into T1 and almost causing a huge accident - then he would have extended his lead in the championship and had it all wrapped up.

If Hamilton drove with his brains he'd already be world champ. He's not race smart. Like a younger, quicker version of Massa...

Old Oct 12th 2008, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Possibly...

but alternatively - if Hamilton had settled into second or third place in the race instead of trying to outbreak everyone into T1 and almost causing a huge accident - then he would have extended his lead in the championship and had it all wrapped up.

If Hamilton drove with his brains he'd already be world champ. He's not race smart. Like a younger, quicker version of Massa...
Hamilton's spent too much time lately giving large portions followed by second helpings to that little minx from the Pussy Cat Dolls............

It distracts you, I tell you, it distracts you...........
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:06 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Hamilton's spent too much time lately giving large portions followed by second helpings to that little minx from the Pussy Cat Dolls............

It distracts you, I tell you, it distracts you...........
I'd never even get out of bed if I was with her, never mind get into a leather suit then into a bloody racing car....