Ezdan Hotel & Suites

Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

mart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nice
Default Ezdan Hotel & Suites

Hi all

Any comment on studio apartments - Ezdan Hotel in Doha. Pics look good and location ok but upon net examination lots of very negative comments although nothing much in 09. I will be in Doha for 1 year
Old Aug 10th 2009, 11:57 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ezdan Hotel & Suites

Originally Posted by mart1000
Hi all

Any comment on studio apartments - Ezdan Hotel in Doha. Pics look good and location ok but upon net examination lots of very negative comments although nothing much in 09. I will be in Doha for 1 year
Try tripadvisor for reviews here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...ites-Doha.html
Old Aug 10th 2009, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

mart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nicemart1000 is just really nice

cheers yes I read this plus very bad things about service on qatarliving websie. Most of the cmments are 07/08, it has new management. Nothing much about it in 09 but employer manager says although not perfect its now fine?

Ant other comments anyone?
Old Aug 13th 2009, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Danajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really nice

Mart - I stayed at the Ezdan Tower complex for a few months back in Jan/Feb of this year and I thought it was a good place to stay. It was taken over last year by another company who have renovated the place, installed a few restaurants, the pool is olympic sized, with a few jacuzzis and the gym is excellent. The location is very good, with one of the biggest shopping malls 10 mins walk away. The only word of caution I'd give is that not all apartments are the same - if you go there ask to see what is available - dont just get taken around the 'marketing' suites.

Hope this helps - give me a shout if you need more info.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Danajj
Mart - I stayed at the Ezdan Tower complex for a few months back in Jan/Feb of this year and I thought it was a good place to stay. It was taken over last year by another company who have renovated the place, installed a few restaurants, the pool is olympic sized, with a few jacuzzis and the gym is excellent. The location is very good, with one of the biggest shopping malls 10 mins walk away. The only word of caution I'd give is that not all apartments are the same - if you go there ask to see what is available - dont just get taken around the 'marketing' suites.

Hope this helps - give me a shout if you need more info.
Ive been asking around and the vast majority are saying it is a shithole. In fact some say avoid it as it has worst reputation in Qatar. Due to come out in nex week or so for upto 1 year, my English employer (although local base) say its fine so it all a bit of a concern now
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Danajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really niceDanajj is just really nice

Yes - I have seen a lot of comments on here saying Ezdan are crap. There are 3 towers - and they definitely range in standard - tower 1 is best. If you have the choice ask to be taken around a few empty ones and choose the one you want. Yes there are better places than Ezdan - but I wouldn't worry to much - half the banking staff I used to work with lived there and were reasonably happy with it.

I still have friends living there that say the place is being decorated a bit at a time and standards have improved. Put it this way - from my experience/ my apartment - it wasn't a shit hole - so it's a start.