Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

"Eyeball-Go" Unsolicited Wealth Management Calls

"Eyeball-Go" Unsolicited Wealth Management Calls

Old Mar 24th 2010, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

matthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Eyeball-Go" Unsolicited Wealth Management Calls

: frown:

Is it just me???

A certain wealth management company, lets call them "Eyeball-Go", just don't get the hint when I say I am not interested.

Towards the end of the conversations they are just plain rude when it hits home that I never make purchases from unsolicited contacts.

A few weeks pass and then another "colleague" calls to try again.

HINT: If I say no, and I said no last time, and tell you I am not interested in any of your services at present, exit politely, don't be aggressive. Play the game like this and I may approach you when I require similar services. Pester me repeatedly, treat me with disrespect and I shall only ever broadcast/discuss you in the negative.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

direct2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: "Eyeball-Go" Unsolicited Wealth Management Calls

Co-incidentally I got the same call yesterday from a guy at this company....
Old Mar 25th 2010, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Eyeball-Go" Unsolicited Wealth Management Calls

Originally Posted by matthew.lewis2
: frown:

Is it just me???

A certain wealth management company, lets call them "Eyeball-Go", just don't get the hint when I say I am not interested.

Towards the end of the conversations they are just plain rude when it hits home that I never make purchases from unsolicited contacts.

A few weeks pass and then another "colleague" calls to try again.

HINT: If I say no, and I said no last time, and tell you I am not interested in any of your services at present, exit politely, don't be aggressive. Play the game like this and I may approach you when I require similar services. Pester me repeatedly, treat me with disrespect and I shall only ever broadcast/discuss you in the negative.
I like Woody Allen's definition of a stockbroker:

"A man who invests your money until it's all gone"