Ewwwww

Old Nov 1st 2011, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Ewwwww

So what's the most vomit-inducing thing you've found in your food/drink?

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/communit...coke_1_3908110
Old Nov 1st 2011, 8:19 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ewwwww

A can of Coke full of ants after I left it unattended for a couple of hours before going back for another swig ....
Old Nov 1st 2011, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

I found some Dr Pepper in a can of Dr Pepper
Old Nov 1st 2011, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Not in my food but still really not nice, when I was a kid I had a pet hamster, I was cleaning his cage and had the vacumn packed sawdust stuff you use in their cages. As I emptied it out I found a little family of dead mice- there was bout 5 of them I think- one adult and then some little babies. I was mortified to say the least. My dad wrote to the sawdust company and I got 10 pounds compensation and 5 free sawdusts. I was inconsolable for quite a while! It still makes me sad to think about it.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 10:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Not in my food but still really not nice, when I was a kid I had a pet hamster, I was cleaning his cage and had the vacumn packed sawdust stuff you use in their cages. As I emptied it out I found a little family of dead mice- there was bout 5 of them I think- one adult and then some little babies. I was mortified to say the least. My dad wrote to the sawdust company and I got 10 pounds compensation and 5 free sawdusts. I was inconsolable for quite a while! It still makes me sad to think about it.
ha ha, 5 free sawdusts?!?!?
Old Nov 1st 2011, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

ooh reminds me of the time I ran excitedly to the shed at the top of our garden to wake my old pal Ord the Tortoise from his winter slumber only to find a shell, decomposing flesh and a load of maggots. Haunted me for a while that image did. I was only 10 at the time.

Last edited by flares; Nov 1st 2011 at 10:57 am.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 3:25 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

The seminal case which established the tort of negligence in English law (a decomposing snail in a bottle of ginger beer):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donoghue_v_Stevenson

Donoghue died fairly recently, allegedly oblivious of her fame.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Saudi Poor Ord
Old Nov 1st 2011, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Is that 5 individual bits of wood shavings? Individually wrapped?
Old Nov 1st 2011, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

I had to clean up the pool house one day after finding out that guests were due, and I picked up a half-empty can of beer "someone" had left there. I emptied out into the sink only to find hundreds of bits of cockroach in it.

They'd crawled in and died, and broken up. I guess it wasn't meant to last.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that 5 individual bits of wood shavings? Individually wrapped?
yes exactly that - two finger smilie
Attached Thumbnails Ewwwww-sticktheseupyourarsesevenseas.jpg  
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 5:07 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Welivehere
A can of Coke full of ants after I left it unattended for a couple of hours before going back for another swig ....
similar situation only someone had extinguished their cigarette in my coke.