Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Everyone else gets away with it & don't read if you aren't interested!

Everyone else gets away with it & don't read if you aren't interested!

Old Jun 14th 2012, 8:24 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Everyone else gets away with it & don't read if you aren't interested!

As some of you will already realise, on 20th June I am running an informative presentation in Dubai titled Financial Planning and Tax Seminar for British Expats.

It's in the evening, in Tecom, there's no charge and I'll even give you tea, coffee and biscuits.

Topics will include sharia law, wills, protecting your family and I will have a guest speaker, an international tax expert to talk about the new rules that HMRC is introducing (the Statutory Residency Test). I have a few places left if anyone is interested.

Guaranteed no sales of magic beans.

PM me or see the link in my signature below for more info. (Second post on page as I've just been writing about the latest UK pension deficits.)
Old Jun 14th 2012, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of
Default Re: Everyone else gets away with it & don't read if you aren't interested!

Originally Posted by Meow
It's in the evening, in Tecom, there's no charge and I'll even give you tea, coffee and biscuits.
chocolate or just plain ?
Old Jun 14th 2012, 9:02 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Everyone else gets away with it & don't read if you aren't interested!

Originally Posted by goonerseba
chocolate or just plain ?
I imagine a combination of both.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

thought this was going to be about shagging in the back of a taxi
Old Jun 14th 2012, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Can I advertise my business here too?
Old Jun 14th 2012, 9:55 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Can I advertise my business here too?

Gigolo? Times hard?
Old Jun 14th 2012, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Times hard?
quite a while I'd hope... if he doesn't last long neither will the business
Old Jun 14th 2012, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sandboy
quite a while I'd hope... if he doesn't last long neither will the business
Laud it on, and then go back to adolescent chats about 'Shagging in a Taxi!' Must get around to finding out who Chuck Hoover is! Is it a name, or could it be an instruction?

Last edited by jackthehat; Jun 14th 2012 at 10:33 am.
Old Jun 20th 2012, 7:41 am
Bored liberal

I have had a couple of last minute cancellations, so there are a few spare places if anyone is interested. Guaranteed to be informative and useful.

Old Jun 20th 2012, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going..........

I shall be attending the special presentation for "Overpaid Expats Who Earn Far More Than They Deserve But Realise That's No Reason To Give It All To The Taxman When They Go Home".
Old Jun 20th 2012, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

I have had a couple of last minute cancellations, so there are a few spare places if anyone is interested. Guaranteed to be informative and useful.

What was the problem? - No one turning up?
Old Jun 20th 2012, 11:07 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by jackthehat
What was the problem? - No one turning up?
Not at all. I have a lot of people coming this evening, but a couple have dropped out due to illness, so two spare places.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 12:39 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'm going..........

I shall be attending the special presentation for "Overpaid Expats Who Earn Far More Than They Deserve But Realise That's No Reason To Give It All To The Taxman When They Go Home".
Damn, can't make that one. Planning on one any where over here? With no bars comparable to Bar'nasti', I have found myself unable to quaff champers whilst regaling everyone on how loaded I am.