Etisalat Voicemail

Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Etisalat Voicemail

Anybody have any idea how to set up voicemail on my handset with Etisalat? Their website is pretty unhelpful from my brief search and the the thought having their unhelpdesk is already starting to make me angry!
Old Jul 6th 2011, 6:08 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice
Default Re: Etisalat Voicemail

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Anybody have any idea how to set up voicemail on my handset with Etisalat? Their website is pretty unhelpful from my brief search and the the thought having their unhelpdesk is already starting to make me angry!
Pretty sure you just dial 125 to activate and once through the groanworthy steps you should be OK to access. Having said that I had some major issues with it on my Blackberry - now with du and things seem to be a little easier on that front at least...

http://www.etisalat.ae/index.jsp?con...n&type=service