Entertainer

Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Entertainer

Has anyone used or seen and understand the Virgin Atlantic flight offer in the entertainer? I've come across it but don't understand why you would want Bogof on just the return flight?!? From what I gathered you would have to pay for a one way ticket twice over to LHR to then be able to redeem the voucher..... A one way ticket alone is much more expensive than a return ticket is it not?
Or am I reading it wrong

Answers on a post card
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entertainer

Haven't seen it. Can you post a linky?
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Haven't seen it. Can you post a linky?

https://www.theentertainerme.com/cam...inatlantic2016

Not sure if you can open it all once on the main page but kind of gives you the idea
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

have you been sniffing the bleach again?
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Millhouse
have you been sniffing the bleach again?
what have I missed?
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rubydo
Has anyone used or seen and understand the Virgin Atlantic flight offer in the entertainer? I've come across it but don't understand why you would want Bogof on just the return flight?!? From what I gathered you would have to pay for a one way ticket twice over to LHR to then be able to redeem the voucher..... A one way ticket alone is much more expensive than a return ticket is it not?
Or am I reading it wrong

Answers on a post card
From what I see its a BOGOF for DXB to Heathrow / JFK return. Taxes payable on the 'free' flight. Book before 29th Feb. Outbound flight to be taken before 30 June and inbound within 12 months. Economy and Upper Class (First??) only. Dates of both tickets must be the same, so its you and a mate / squeeze or whatever, not two separate return flights for you.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

When you buy a flight you either buy a one-way flight or a return flight.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jam25mack
From what I see its a BOGOF for DXB to Heathrow / JFK return. Taxes payable on the 'free' flight. Book before 29th Feb. Outbound flight to be taken before 30 June and inbound within 12 months. Economy and Upper Class (First??) only. Dates of both tickets must be the same, so its you and a mate / squeeze or whatever, not two separate return flights for you.
Ooohhhh oops ha must be having a moment in my world again. Thanks
Old Feb 24th 2016, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

U all should spend at least half a day in my world, it really is amazing haha. On a second note I don't have the dubai entertainer or friends to use the offer for that matter � ����� ���� was wondering if it was worth buying for the flights but obviously read it wrong � ����
Old Feb 24th 2016, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Even with the offer it still works out a bit more expensive than Royal Brunei. Only downside to flying with them is no booze but I think I can survive 7 hours without a drink.

Will hold on though to see if Emirates/Quantas have a sale. The extra luggage allowance always helps on a trip home.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Even with the offer it still works out a bit more expensive than Royal Brunei. Only downside to flying with them is no booze but I think I can survive 7 hours without a drink.

Will hold on though to see if Emirates/Quantas have a sale. The extra luggage allowance always helps on a trip home.
I find the flights extortionate lately especially Etihad as I'm in AD and fly to Manchester they never have offers on! I hate stop overs too so don't really have a choice. Would travel to dubai Nd Heathrow if was a huge saving but doesn't look like it as the taxes on the free flight are high!
Old Feb 24th 2016, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I find the flights extortionate lately especially Etihad as I'm in AD and fly to Manchester they never have offers on! I hate stop overs too so don't really have a choice. Would travel to dubai Nd Heathrow if was a huge saving but doesn't look like it as the taxes on the free flight are high!
Royal Brunei from Dubai to LHR direct is about 2700dhs. big saving compared to Emirates / Etihad

last year I booked in April for August flights in the Qantas sale and paid about 2500 dhs.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Royal Brunei from Dubai to LHR direct is about 2700dhs. big saving compared to Emirates / Etihad

last year I booked in April for August flights in the Qantas sale and paid about 2500 dhs.
I don't get why it's more expensive if you do a UAE return rather than a UK return!
When I first moved here flights were £316 return
Old Feb 24th 2016, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get why it's more expensive if you do a UAE return rather than a UK return!
When I first moved here flights were £316 return
they pretty much are still that. I often get them for about 350.

Start all your travel from the UK.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Millhouse
they pretty much are still that. I often get them for about 350.

Start all your travel from the UK.
That's what I'm saying, I lost the return flight when an Etihad staff member booked my flights and so it means me either booking just a one way to the UK then start afresh or booking a return n loosing a leg- all too complicated ha. I suppose I'll just bite the bullet or befriend a lovely Etihad staff member 😀

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.