England vs Wales

Old Sep 26th 2015, 8:50 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default England vs Wales

I am watching the last 10 minutes of this game and still 2 minutes to go and I think Wales will win it. What a try at the end and that kick from that guy from the middle of the field!!!!
Wow!!!
Old Sep 26th 2015, 8:52 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England vs Wales

and yes I don't know much about Rugby so...
and why was the king to be (Inshallah ) rooting for the Wales team? I honestly don't know this one.

Last edited by Irishbeekeeper; Sep 26th 2015 at 8:57 pm.
Old Sep 27th 2015, 8:19 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
and yes I don't know much about Rugby so...
and why was the king to be (Inshallah ) rooting for the Wales team? I honestly don't know this one.
William is a Vice Patron of the Welsh Rugby Union (whatever that means), while his brother has links to the English Rugby Union. Maybe to do with his father being the Prince of Wales?

As for the result it was close, an English collapse is never to be ruled out, especially with the cork ball.
Old Sep 28th 2015, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by Dumbo
William is a Vice Patron of the Welsh Rugby Union (whatever that means), while his brother has links to the English Rugby Union. Maybe to do with his father being the Prince of Wales?

As for the result it was close, an English collapse is never to be ruled out, especially with the cork ball.
So when he becomes the king, if there is another England and Wales match, will he still be sporting the red jersey? Do you think thats proper?

and cork ball? I thought rugby balls were made of leather?
Old Sep 28th 2015, 11:57 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

So when he becomes the king, if there is another England and Wales match, will he still be sporting the red jersey? Do you think thats proper?

and cork ball? I thought rugby balls were made of leather?
It doesn't bother me too much tbh. He would also be the king of Wales, Scotland, etc. Maybe he can get a special half and half jersey made up, along with matching half and half face paint.

Correct, I was referring to the all too familiar cricket collapse known throughout the cricketing world as 'doing an England'. At least in my house.
Old Sep 28th 2015, 12:33 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dumbo
It doesn't bother me too much tbh. He would also be the king of Wales, Scotland, etc. Maybe he can get a special half and half jersey made up, along with matching half and half face paint.

Correct, I was referring to the all too familiar cricket collapse known throughout the cricketing world as 'doing an England'. At least in my house.

BBC Sport - Ashes 2015: 'It's Pomicide' - world reacts to Australia's collapse

Australia had their moments too this year though!
Old Sep 29th 2015, 4:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Eurgh. The ****ing Welsh.
Old Sep 30th 2015, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by Scamp
That bad eh?
I guess it's as bad as us loosing to the Bengalis
Old Sep 30th 2015, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

That bad eh?
I guess it's as bad as us loosing to the Bengalis
Think of the least important 'nation' or county nearby and lose to them. To them it's the biggest thing they'll have in their meaningless lives. To you it's just an annoyance, like getting dripped on or having to queue slightly longer for petrol.
Old Sep 30th 2015, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Think of the least important 'nation' or county nearby and lose to them. To them it's the biggest thing they'll have in their meaningless lives. To you it's just an annoyance, like getting dripped on or having to queue slightly longer for petrol.
did we lose against Scotland?
Old Sep 30th 2015, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
did we lose against Scotland?
I'm half Scottish so can't say that or Dad would disown me. In fact, the smug so-and-so said I had 24 hours after the loss to convert once and for all.
Old Oct 1st 2015, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 2nd 2015, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Will be interesting if we be Australia as neither they nor the Welsh managed a Bonus point against Fiji.
Old Oct 3rd 2015, 9:04 pm

33-13??? Aw cmon guys!
All blacks and Kangroos final?
I reckon the kiwis are the favorites!
But the welsh are in??? Some heads need to roll!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2015, 4:42 am
Account Closed

Eurgh. The ****ing Aussies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.