Emmerdale

Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Emmerdale

starts in 6 minutes which just about gives me time to pour a vodka and diet coke!! see you all later!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:59 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emmerdale

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
starts in 6 minutes which just about gives me time to pour a vodka and diet coke!! see you all later!!!
OMG ......I'm offski .....
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:01 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I am only here killing time til 8:30
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:01 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I am only here killing time til 8:30
right it's started!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:02 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

right it's started!
ssssssssssssshhhhhhh
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:12 pm
Concierge

good god that Kelly reminded me of Twinkle!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:15 pm
Pog mo thoin

good god that Kelly reminded me of Twinkle!!
but not in the looks dept ... Kelly is skanky!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:20 pm
Concierge

but not in the looks dept ... Kelly is skanky!
oh aye! but that two year suspended sentance was a corker!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:23 pm
Concierge

speaking of corkers! my mate has bought an apartment on the marina, it was to include WHITE GOODS. The completed a couple of days ago but there were no white goods. She went into their head office yesterday and the girl in there said that everyone had 'headache' and was very 'upset' and it was all a big 'hassle' - they could only get Chrome white goods and they were frightened that madam would be disappointed that they weren't white as promised!!! I nearly wet myself laughing at this today, it is a dubai corker of a comment!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:26 pm
Pog mo thoin

speaking of corkers! my mate has bought an apartment on the marina, it was to include WHITE GOODS. The completed a couple of days ago but there were no white goods. She went into their head office yesterday and the girl in there said that everyone had 'headache' and was very 'upset' and it was all a big 'hassle' - they could only get Chrome white goods and they were frightened that madam would be disappointed that they weren't white as promised!!! I nearly wet myself laughing at this today, it is a dubai corker of a comment!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:28 pm
Concierge

nearly time for corra! and that dirty old man Ken!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:37 pm
Concierge

oh my god!!! I had a cardigan that was in the same range as Vera's!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:39 pm
Pog mo thoin

oh my god!!! I had a cardigan that was in the same range as Vera's!!!!
do you realise you said that out loud??
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:55 pm
Concierge

do you realise you said that out loud??
yes but I binned it about ten years ago!! it was mega expensive as well! that Leanne is knackered aint she!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:57 pm
Pog mo thoin

yes but I binned it about ten years ago!! it was mega expensive as well! that Leanne is knackered aint she!!!
well she has got a tiring job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.