Emirates cuts flights

Old Apr 25th 2017, 12:52 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emirates cuts flights

Originally Posted by mission
well had you said it was her kid's shit in the first place, then the story would have been a lot more plausible.
Oh, what-bloody-ever! Is this normal in the Sand Pit, people contribute a light hearted story and then get the third degree?

I'm picking up my pail and shovel and going back to friendlier BE climes
Old Apr 25th 2017, 1:43 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
I have to believe then she would have totally freaked out when they played that voyager's prayer (in full on chanted Arabic) at the start of the flight....
That would have been fun to watch!
Old Apr 25th 2017, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

so i'm flying emirates tomorrow to the UK (going home for a few days) - can i take my ipad on board?
Think so. I didn't see anyone sying anything about ipods or what not when flying out or Dubai and then out of Heathrow not 2 weeks ago.

Dare you to get stupendously hammered and shit in a cup! Mind your hands though!
Old Apr 25th 2017, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Oh, what-bloody-ever! Is this normal in the Sand Pit, people contribute a light hearted story and then get the third degree?

I'm picking up my pail and shovel and going back to friendlier BE climes
my bad please stay
Old Apr 25th 2017, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Think so. I didn't see anyone sying anything about ipods or what not when flying out or Dubai and then out of Heathrow not 2 weeks ago.

Dare you to get stupendously hammered and shit in a cup! Mind your hands though!
I thought i had heard something about the UK and NZ banning ipads on board but couldn't recall if it was only for the US or also going to the UK. Anyway just rang emirates and they have confirmed ipads are allowed on board going to the UK
Old Apr 25th 2017, 6:52 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I thought i had heard something about the UK and NZ banning ipads on board but couldn't recall if it was only for the US or also going to the UK. Anyway just rang emirates and they have confirmed ipads are allowed on board going to the UK
Yeah, just make sure you set the alarm for about 30 mins after take off to ensure you don't miss your meal. You'll need the alarm turned up to full volume coz it can get noisy in the aircraft, and for the sound select Classic/Alarm, just so as you don't miss it...
Old Apr 26th 2017, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

flood2 will become famous soon enoughflood2 will become famous soon enough

The start?

Emirates to seek greater 'synergies' with flydubai - Transport - ArabianBusiness.com
Old Apr 26th 2017, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

not really as Fly Dubai is just Emirates budget brand. Probably more Emirates realising they have completely the wrong types of aircraft for short haul routes
Old Apr 27th 2017, 5:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
not really as Fly Dubai is just Emirates budget brand. Probably more Emirates realising they have completely the wrong types of aircraft for short haul routes
You mean a 500 seat double decker super jumbo isn't right for a 40min hop to Doha?
Old May 2nd 2017, 5:25 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Etihad pays the price for its misjudged Alitalia endeavour

Ouch!