Embarrassing dates

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:38 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Embarrassing dates

Just watching Along Came Polly and the scene where the guy uses her bathroom .... eeewwww

So, tell us about your embarrassing dates!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:43 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Embarrassing dates

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Just watching Along Came Polly and the scene where the guy uses her bathroom .... eeewwww

So, tell us about your embarrassing dates!
well many moons ago and I mean many!! I went out with a lad called billy hanratty. Only went out with him the once, we went to the Quay in Newcastle. Got back to my pad and I went to the loo, fortunately I locked the door - he started banging on the door saying he was starkers etc. I was mortified!!! Called my neighbour Maureen who is coming out here soon so you will meet her, and got her to come up and get rid of him. She had a spare key, opened my flat door to find Mr Hanratty naked in the the hall. I have been in lots of embarassing situations over the years, lots of fun!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:47 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
well many moons ago and I mean many!! I went out with a lad called billy hanratty. Only went out with him the once, we went to the Quay in Newcastle. Got back to my pad and I went to the loo, fortunately I locked the door - he started banging on the door saying he was starkers etc. I was mortified!!! Called my neighbour Maureen who is coming out here soon so you will meet her, and got her to come up and get rid of him. She had a spare key, opened my flat door to find Mr Hanratty naked in the the hall. I have been in lots of embarassing situations over the years, lots of fun!!
Fantastic ... PMSL!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:50 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic ... PMSL!!!
then I had the one who I had been seeing for a couple of weeks, nice guy, met him through week and then clubbing at the weekend, was quite into him, maureen will tell all! he announced one night that he couldn't go clubbing on friday cos his kids were in nativity play and his wife would go mental if he didn't show????? jesus! thank god for atilla the mouse!! oh then then there was the George Michael look alike
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:52 pm
Pog mo thoin

then I had the one who I had been seeing for a couple of weeks, nice guy, met him through week and then clubbing at the weekend, was quite into him, maureen will tell all! he announced one night that he couldn't go clubbing on friday cos his kids were in nativity play and his wife would go mental if he didn't show????? jesus! thank god for atilla the mouse!! oh then then there was the George Michael look alike
these just get better!! more
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

oh then then there was the George Michael look alike
was that the incident in the park toilets with the glory hole???
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:55 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Hey Ins you are on form tonight
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hey Ins you are on form tonight
I know! Im really gonna be in for it on the 12th
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:58 pm
Concierge

nope this was years before that!! this was when george was straight. I was dating the best looking guy in my home town, he was a walking George, but then I looked like Jamie Lee and life was all roses. Oh to be young again! can't tell you what happened on here.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

can't tell you what happened on here.
ok PM me !!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:08 pm
Concierge

ok PM me !!
done
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:12 pm
Pog mo thoin

This is sooooooooooooooooooo unfair
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:16 pm
Concierge

This is sooooooooooooooooooo unfair
it will all come to light
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:17 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

it will all come to light
OMG 7 Days tomorrow ????????
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:18 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Fairydust
OMG 7 Days tomorrow ????????
Will get my maid to go out first thing and get me a copy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.