Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ejari - the easiest way to get one?

Ejari - the easiest way to get one?

Old Sep 28th 2017, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ejari - the easiest way to get one?

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
Confused

Just take a little trip to Al Manara and go to the Ejari desk, put your best dumb/confused face on and say you would be eternally grateful if he, with all his wisdom and know how could help, lean forward and flash plenty of cleavage!!

Bob`s your uncle, fannies your aunt..it will all be done shazzam!!!

If you can take the DEWA number from the outside of your new apartment and the old one (usually on a little plaque outside)

good luck
you always helpful as ever - NOT
Old Sep 28th 2017, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
Best advice thus far hun.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Best advice thus far hun.
I was trying to be serious actually, it is amazing when you go some where and an Emerati is in charge an you butter them up, call them Sir, in my experience they go miles out of there way to help and assist, especially if you are a female, and wear eau de camel !!
Old Sep 28th 2017, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but did you try????
Old Sep 28th 2017, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

I was trying to be serious actually, it is amazing when you go some where and an Emerati is in charge an you butter them up, call them Sir, in my experience they go miles out of there way to help and assist, especially if you are a female, and wear eau de camel !!
this is indeed very true...i once got out of a parking ticket because i almost turned on the water works.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

I was agreeing with you habbibi!
Old Sep 29th 2017, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
I was agreeing with you habbibi!
Yep I got that!
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

folks just to update you (after having visited the manara office 3 times!).....despite what the frigging website says....you have to take the original tenancy contract....and if your landlord is an Egyptian you have to take copies of not only the passport page but the frigging signature page which is on a separate page - they brought out this new requirement only 2 frigging weeks!!
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

folks just to update you (after having visited the manara office 3 times!).....despite what the frigging website says....you have to take the original tenancy contract....and if your landlord is an Egyptian you have to take copies of not only the passport page but the frigging signature page which is on a separate page - they brought out this new requirement only 2 frigging weeks!!
That’s a lot of frigging..