Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Egyptian resort hotel bans alcohol and creates women only floor.

Egyptian resort hotel bans alcohol and creates women only floor.

Old May 5th 2013, 4:37 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egyptian resort hotel bans alcohol and creates women only floor.

Originally Posted by redShark
Never discuss alcohol issue with the young, they ain’t seen nothing yet of the evil of this substance. If you want to have a fruitful discussion on this subject talk to older people and they will tell you if you don’t drink then you are actually missing nothing. Many of those who speak of moderate drinking, would rather have their electricity cut off from their homes than to be deprived of alcohol.
Have you ever tried alcohol?

What do you class as 'older'? My parents like a drink but don't get wasted, smoke some joints and piss on homeless people.
Old May 5th 2013, 5:03 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Update.... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-in-Egypt.html
Old May 5th 2013, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Nothing like the departure of hard currency in a beleaguered nation for some swift changes of policy...
Old May 5th 2013, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

B_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really nice

Nice job Egypt . Dont allow to drink alcohol in your country . Protect young people .
Old May 5th 2013, 8:58 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B_Girl_Turco
Nice job Egypt . Dont allow to drink alcohol in your country . Protect young people .
yup, no jobs and no money. Awesome...........
Old May 5th 2013, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

B_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really niceB_Girl_Turco is just really nice

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Most doctors would agree that a glass of wine a day has a lot of health benefits.
Most doctor ? I think you want to say "most wine producer"

Many people says that wine is good for heart health , but a strange contradiction that american heart association dont recommend to drink wine .
Old May 5th 2013, 10:12 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Many people says that wine is good for heart health , but a strange contradiction that american heart association dont recommend to drink wine .
You are talking rubbish.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=is+a+glass+of+w...y+good+for+you
Old May 5th 2013, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Most American heart doctors suggest you don't eat, either...
Old May 5th 2013, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Really ? thanks .

Dr.Oz says there are benefits of alcohol , for the health of the heart and cardiovascular health . But at the same time , it triggers the risk of many cancers . Please read the New England Journal of Medicine's article in this issue . You can get the same antioxidants from wine with different ways .

This is really a big market for wine producers and they provides the spread of this type of news >>> "wine is soooo good for human health"

Eat fresh fruit and vegetables , drink green tea . its enough .
Old May 5th 2013, 10:51 pm
Shark Fisherman

Really ? thanks .

Dr.Oz says there are benefits of alcohol , for the health of the heart and cardiovascular health . But at the same time , it triggers the risk of many cancers . Please read the New England Journal of Medicine's article in this issue . You can get the same antioxidants from wine with different ways .

This is really a big market for wine producers and they provides the spread of this type of news >>> "wine is soooo good for human health"

Eat fresh fruit and vegetables , drink green tea . its enough .
You are misquoting. I am saying in small doses it is not bad for your health.................Still you will never convince people that believe a 2000 year old book. Next you will be telling me pigs are stupid and dirty.
Old May 5th 2013, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

You are misquoting. I am saying in small doses it is not bad for your health.................Still you will never convince people that believe a 2000 year old book. Next you will be telling me pigs are stupid and dirty.
and I'm saying alcoholic beverages are helpful for human health , but also have more harm . You can get useful things of it with different ways , you dont need to enter risk . Yes my 2000 years old book says them and absolutely tell the truth . Nope I think pigs are comic and cuteee . But I dont eat them , my 2000 years old book says that pork is harmful for human health and has been proven today , you can eat veal or lamb meat .
Old May 5th 2013, 11:12 pm
Shark Fisherman

and I'm saying alcoholic beverages are helpful for human health , but also have more harm . You can get useful things of it with different ways , you dont need to enter risk . Yes my 2000 years old book says them and absolutely tell the truth . Nope I think pigs are comic and cuteee . But I dont eat them , my 2000 years old book says that pork is harmful for human health and has been proven today , you can eat veal or lamb meat .
prove to me that pork is harmful to health in 2013. In 800AD when it could not be kept properly yes. Also please explain the dinosaurs to me if you could.

And you contradict yourself in the red.
Old May 5th 2013, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

prove to me that pork is harmful to health in 2013. In 800AD when it could not be kept properly yes. Also please explain the dinosaurs to me if you could.

And you contradict yourself in the red.
Nope I dont contradict , my english not good , maybe I chose the wrong word , but I'm sure you understood me perfectly , no need to small mind games .

Look , I cant deal to prove it for you , will sleep in 10 minutes , but I can give you a link about it (harms of pork)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAg-TTccI9o
Old May 6th 2013, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mathematist
That poor sailor who went missing, do you think he was out of it when he left that bar?

What was the cause of him being missing in the first place? A_c__h_l...
Wait, wait, wait, I'm still trying to work out this complicated logic problem from page 2. Anchovies?, No, no L. Archaeology? Nope. Come on guys, help me here, this could get to the bottom of why Timmy went missing?
Old May 6th 2013, 4:36 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Hhhmmm pork is harmful to health? So is too much red meat etc. etc. Even drinking too much water will kill you (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication). Everything in moderation, including alcohol, it's the excess that will have harmful effects.
Oh and every search I did on pork being harmful (other than bacteria from poor storage or cooking) came up linked in some way to religion, go figure!

Last edited by mikewot; May 6th 2013 at 4:40 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.