Egyptian Drug smuggler

Old Nov 5th 2017, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Egyptian Drug smuggler

Wow, what a disaster. This girl really is a few frogs short of a box... so she isn't married to the slimy guy, but had a document that lets her sleep with him*

Tramadol or not, what a screw up she made.

Husband of jailed British holidaymaker is already married | Daily Mail Online

*(to be fair that's also how I view marriage but that's a different story)
Old Nov 5th 2017, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egyptian Drug smuggler

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Wow, what a disaster. This girl really is a few frogs short of a box... so she isn't married to the slimy guy, but had a document that lets her sleep with him*

Tramadol or not, what a screw up she made.

Husband of jailed British holidaymaker is already married | Daily Mail Online

*(to be fair that's also how I view marriage but that's a different story)
I think it's sad. Even her sister described her as 'naive and child-like' and that says much. The kind of person who gets herself so easily swayed by gigolos out of a desperation for affection and not bright enough to realise what's really going on.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

What else in all honesty did you expect from this, Egyptians are hardly the most trustworthy of people, and add into that mix a gullible idiotic girl ...well the recipe is complete...........DISASTER!!
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:34 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Well obviously she is an idiot, but I think after making a lot of hoopla they will just deport her in a couple of weeks only to have her come to the UK and get her 15 minutes of fame like the ass grabbing plumber from last week
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

She is obviously so stupid she is a danger to society...she should be locked up.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:45 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I think it's sad. Even her sister described her as 'naive and child-like' and that says much. The kind of person who gets herself so easily swayed by gigolos out of a desperation for affection and not bright enough to realise what's really going on.
That says it more politely than I would have done.

She's married an Egyptian, who lives in Egypt! This definitely wasn't going to end well, but there are any number of ways that it can end badly, and this is only one of them. .... I can't help but wonder if her husband really has a bad back? If he doesn't she may be really screwed!

Last edited by Pulaski; Nov 5th 2017 at 2:13 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
That says it more politely than I would have done. :

She's married an Egyptian, who lives in Egypt! This definitely wasn't going to end well, but there are any number of ways that it can end badly, and this is only one of them. .... I can't help but wonder if her husband really has a bad back? If he doesn't she may be really screwed!
I have met people who are best described as uncomplicated. They are are not handicapped, and functional enough to hold down simple jobs and get through life decently enough. But they are not bright. Or wise. Let alone intelligent. Too often they get royally screwed by those happy to take advantage of them. But they are still not bad people.

I will give the girl the benefit of doubt and assume she falls into this category. I have a feeling her family/friends weren't keen on this Egyptian but couldn't reasonably prevent her from flying over a few times a year, but that is purely speculative. I hope it ends up as Irishbeekeper suggested.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:07 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I have met people who are best described as uncomplicated. They are are not handicapped, and functional enough to hold down simple jobs and get through life decently enough. But they are not bright. Or wise. Let alone intelligent. Too often they get royally screwed by those happy to take advantage of them. But they are still not bad people.
When did you meet Diane Abbot
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

That says it more politely than I would have done.

He is not her husband...he’s already married with children. She probably obtained the drugs illegally. Another idiot taken in by someone from overseas. Like I said she is so stupid she is a danger to society.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:34 pm
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Shirley Valentine? If you can read and occasionally glance at the tabloids you know what “not to do” in the Middle East. Sorry, I’m having trouble raising any sympathy for this one.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:52 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
He is not her husband...he’s already married with children. She probably obtained the drugs illegally. Another idiot taken in by someone from overseas. Like I said she is so stupid she is a danger to society.
Oh, I didn't read the article carefully.

I don't know how the Egyptians see things, but it sounds to me like she's screwed. She's also an idiot - visiting an already married man, in Egypt! WTF was she thinking??? That doesn't sound like "naive", that sounds like "imbecile", in its medical meaning, not just a casual insult.

I have no sympathy. If an Egyptian woman was caught trafficking opiates into the UK she would deserve several years, at least, in Holloway. I hope the Egyptians act in their own best interests, and aren't leaned on to be lenient.

Last edited by Pulaski; Nov 5th 2017 at 2:54 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

You read about stupid people like her being taken for a ride by foreigners time and time again. Usually old women (sometimes old guys) swept off their feet by some young guy...who dump them as soon as they have got their hands on the fool’s money or obtained passage to the UK. In this case it was a young women and he was after drugs.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Important facts to note

The pictures in the daily mail article would suggest she is the blond pretty one, she is actually the dark haired one in the back of most pictures.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by Millhouse
..... The pictures in the daily mail article would suggest she is the blond pretty one, she is actually the dark haired one in the back of most pictures.
Well at least she hooked up with an Egyptian drug dealer, not an ISIS jihadi, .... said Pulaski, struggling to find something positive to say about the situation.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Well at least she hooked up with an Egyptian drug dealer, not an ISIS jihadi, .... said Pulaski, struggling to find something positive to say about the situation.
If she had she would probably be living the life of luxury in Dallas...judging by today’s story.

Former jihadi bride now living in Dallas speaks out | Daily Mail Online

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.