Duchess is in Labour

Old Jul 22nd 2013, 6:43 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Duchess is in Labour

Dunno what Cameron thinks, I always had her as a true blue tory.

Show's you what I know

BBC
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 6:52 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Duchess is in Labour

and all other news will cease to exist
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 6:56 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/31262712.jpg

Bad timing for the cricket team, Froome etc... Their brief moment of glory will now disappear from the news.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 7:11 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

yep, another sponger on us taxpayers is about to be born...
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

MAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/31262712.jpg

It's non stop on Sky News - time to switch the channel.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 7:18 am
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Bad timing for the cricket team, Froome etc... Their brief moment of glory will now disappear from the news.
But great time for polititians to get their bad news out in the open....
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 7:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I for one are happy for them both, she is probably terrified beyond belief, I know I was, but it will all be worth it
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 8:11 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I wish any woman having a baby well, but the wall to wall, 24/7 news coverage is utterly riduiculous. I really don't care and I totally fail to understand why so many people are so interested in the antics of publically funded strangers.

The 'tug the forelock' mentality to that family from so many beggars belief.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 8:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

It's all to do with Britain being very British these days, I just hope it all goes well for her and every woman in the world delivering babies today
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

The Mrs is hoping its a long labour so the prince/princess will be born on her birthday tomorrow.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I wish any woman having a baby well, but the wall to wall, 24/7 news coverage is utterly riduiculous. I really don't care and I totally fail to understand why so many people are so interested in the antics of publically funded strangers.

The 'tug the forelock' mentality to that family from so many beggars belief.
It's not a 'tug the forelock' mentality - they are famous people, that's all. Think of them as the 'Posh & Becks' of the Royal Family.............
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 8:59 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Qatar Airways has stolen a march on the opposition... LOL
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 9:13 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kix
Qatar Airways has stolen a march on the opposition... LOL
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

As we are now officially in baby mode, it's time to remind ourselves of this old chestnut.........

Three couples, one English, one Scottish and one Pakistani, were anxiously awaiting the birth of their first babies. As luck would have it, all three ladies went into labour at the same time, and all were rushed to the maternity ward at the local hospital.

There was total confusion – and the babies got mixed up so that none of the nurses knew which baby belonged to which mother.

As the three fathers waited outside the ward to see their new babies, a senior nurse told them the problem, and suggested that the only way to sort out the matter was for each of them to simply go into the ward and choose the baby they wanted.

The Englishman went in first, and a few moments later came out carrying a dark-skinned baby.

The nurse said: “I don’t wish to interfere, Sir, but judging by the appearance of that baby, I am pretty sure it belongs to the Pakistani gentleman.”

‘Listen” replied the Englishman “one of the other two babies is Scottish, and I’m not taking any chances………..”

Last edited by The Dean; Jul 22nd 2013 at 12:31 pm. Reason: .
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I get it- this is the birth of our future King/Queen. Fair play it's a headliner. I'm not sure we need a second by second account of who is going in and out of the hospital etc.

Now I wonder when he/she will actually get to sit on the throne...William is 31 and could well live to be in his 90's so its 60 years before the newborn may even get a sniff of it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.