Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Dubai's estate agents trashed in Arabian Business

Dubai's estate agents trashed in Arabian Business

Old Jun 4th 2012, 2:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dubai's estate agents trashed in Arabian Business

Unusually blunt article..... perhaps even libellous........ I enjoyed reading it though.....

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/imagi...ts-459974.html

Old Jun 4th 2012, 3:45 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai's estate agents trashed in Arabian Business

Originally Posted by The Dean
Unusually blunt article..... perhaps even libellous........ I enjoyed reading it though.....

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/imagi...ts-459974.html

Yeah, I read it yesterday. Anil really hates estate agents. I remember if there was ever anything that got on his goat when I worked at ITP, it was almost always estate agents.

Besides, he has very, very high level contacts in the UAE government who'd make sure he didn't go to jail - so long as he's not slagging any royals directly. So he knows he can push the boat out a bit further than maybe some of the other publications.

Still, I'm looking forward to the hoards of real estate workers who usually comment on those sort of articles to try and deny what Anil said is true.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I think now is the right time for this debate to start, as the evidence suggests that Dubai’s property market, if not booming again, is certainly doing something. Last week, Emaar put on sale 224 units of its new lifestyle community “Panorama at The Views”. They all sold out in one single day. Given that none will be ready before 2015, this is clearly proof that off-plan selling is making a comeback. Emaar is, of course, a trusted and proven developer, and investors have full confidence in its escrow accounts actually existing.
Is this true?
Old Jun 4th 2012, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Is this true?
Errrr No! One poster was quite correct when he suggested that this is a way of 'Massaging Demand!' Go back six months later, or at the time of completion to find out exactly what 'Sold Out' means! The Property Market in Dubai is 'Pubescent' to say the least!