Du Deposit

Old Apr 11th 2017, 8:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Du Deposit

Originally Posted by mission
Surely CHARL you can get sorted in Saudi.....plenty of saudi batty boys over there, who i'm sure would welcome a bit of 'colour' in their life
"batty boys"

Old Apr 11th 2017, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

Nah Mission it is ok, I don't do men, boys or anything with a bigger d*ck that my own
Old Apr 11th 2017, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charl01
Nah Mission it is ok, I don't do men, boys or anything with a bigger d*ck that my own
Old Apr 11th 2017, 10:18 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Surely CHARL you can get sorted in Saudi.....plenty of saudi batty boys over there, who i'm sure would welcome a bit of 'colour' in their life
Dearest Mission, reluctantly I must play nanny again and point out that it's really not ok to normalise that expression especially given the horrors so many gay Jamaicans have had to go through (since that's where the term comes from). Many kids in school have a miserable childhood and adolescence having that term hurled at them along with all the other attendant abuse and bullying that usually follows. It hurts; it really does.

I can understand the casual use among friends and I'm sure your gay friends are quite ok with you jokingly using it with them. But here on this impersonal forum it comes across very differently. Wouldn't your point have sounded just as funny saying "Saudi pretty boys" or even just "Saudi boys"?

Just saying....
Old Apr 11th 2017, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope

Dearest Mission, reluctantly I must play nanny again and point out that it's really not ok to normalise that expression especially given the horrors so many gay Jamaicans have had to go through (since that's where the term comes from). Many kids in school have a miserable childhood and adolescence having that term hurled at them along with all the other attendant abuse and bullying that usually follows. It hurts; it really does.

I can understand the casual use among friends and I'm sure your gay friends are quite ok with you jokingly using it with them. But here on this impersonal forum it comes across very differently. Wouldn't your point have sounded just as funny saying "Saudi pretty boys" or even just "Saudi boys"?

Just saying....
Oh for goodness sake!
Old Apr 11th 2017, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Just saying....
MISS ANNE since i like you i give you my heartfelt apology
Old Apr 11th 2017, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Oh for goodness sake!
it's ok - MISS ANNE, like everyone else on this forum can convey how they feel/think - no harm done
Old Apr 11th 2017, 10:40 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Oh for goodness sake!
OK, I wish that you would have an experience that enables you to know what it feels like having that term thrown at you every day for your school life. LGBT kids commit suicide at more than 5 times the average rate.

Ok, I counted to 10 and just deleted the sentence I had written to follow that.
Old Apr 11th 2017, 10:42 am
...we killed the flame

MISS ANNE since i like you i give you my heartfelt apology
No apology needed habibti, just to remember that the crowd on here sometimes may not be as enlightened as those you mix with socially so let's not feed them alibis for spewing their hateful bile....
Old Apr 11th 2017, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I wish that you would have an experience that enables you to know what it feels like having that term thrown at you every day for your school life. LGBT kids commit suicide at more than 5 times the average rate.

Ok, I counted to 10 and just deleted the sentence I had written to follow that.
If the liberal left hadn't started wrapping kids in cotton wool all those years ago (no one loses in a sports day, you're all winners), then the problem wouldn't have escalated to where it is today.

LBGT kids? oh come on, it's the new, "I'm different, don't discriminate me cos I'm different". Toilets can be used by whoever the individual relates too? Really?

Why change rules of acceptance to "include" the 0.01% - or whatever?

That's democracy isn't it, the minority doesn't run the country - even though they're more vocal.

Deleted.

ETA, I have no problem with anyone worshipping or idolising or getting up to anything pretty much (obvious exceptions), but don't force your views on others. I don't, i live and let live, what someone does in their bedrooms is entirely up to them, as long as consenting adults are included.

You want to wear a frock? Fine, it's been done for years, but some mother and daughter in the Ladies don't want to see some hairy arsed builder after 8 guiness and a curry the previous night in their loos!

Last edited by IKnowNothing; Apr 11th 2017 at 11:01 am.
Old Apr 11th 2017, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Is the term 'shirt lifter' acceptable?
Old Apr 11th 2017, 12:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

exceptions), but don't force your views on others. I don't, i live and let live,

You're either trolling hard or so obsessed with this sort of thing you can't see the irony here?
Old Apr 11th 2017, 12:46 pm
...we killed the flame

If the liberal left hadn't started wrapping kids in cotton wool all those years ago (no one loses in a sports day, you're all winners), then the problem wouldn't have escalated to where it is today.

LBGT kids? oh come on, it's the new, "I'm different, don't discriminate me cos I'm different". Toilets can be used by whoever the individual relates too? Really?

Why change rules of acceptance to "include" the 0.01% - or whatever?

That's democracy isn't it, the minority doesn't run the country - even though they're more vocal.

Deleted.

ETA, I have no problem with anyone worshipping or idolising or getting up to anything pretty much (obvious exceptions), but don't force your views on others. I don't, i live and let live, what someone does in their bedrooms is entirely up to them, as long as consenting adults are included.

You want to wear a frock? Fine, it's been done for years, but some mother and daughter in the Ladies don't want to see some hairy arsed builder after 8 guiness and a curry the previous night in their loos!
Again, you want to defend the use of hate speech by diverting the argument to some stupid alt-right point about toilets and changing rooms. You just want the right to bully people who are different from you and not get called out for it. Sorry, that era has passed thankfully.
Old Apr 11th 2017, 12:49 pm
...we killed the flame

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Is the term 'shirt lifter' acceptable?
Meet me outside and try it...
Old Apr 11th 2017, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Meet me outside and try it...
Try what? Asking you the same question or attempting to lift your shirt? And what reaction should I be expecting? A punch or a smile?

I'm sure the LBGT community has tons of terms for hetrosexuals too tho. So what are they?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.