Drug bust UAE

Old Aug 9th 2017, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Drug bust UAE

UAE, Australia and Netherlands in huge drug bust | GulfNews.com

Impressive.

On another forum it's claimed that the owners of the Fit Kitchen in JLT are among those arrested.
Old Aug 9th 2017, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drug bust UAE

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/austr...dubai-1.617821

Confirmed.

Looks like they're all Lebanese regardless of any other passports they hold.

I love the photograph of the Fit Kitchen in JLT. Healthy food restaurant with adverts for gluten free meals and eating fit food will make you stronger, and on the tables below are ashtrays....

Looks like Dubai police did a fantastic job supporting the investigation and arrests. Kudos to them.
Old Aug 9th 2017, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
https://www.thenational.ae/uae/austr...dubai-1.617821

Confirmed.

Looks like they're all Lebanese regardless of any other passports they hold.

I love the photograph of the Fit Kitchen in JLT. Healthy food restaurant with adverts for gluten free meals and eating fit food will make you stronger, and on the tables below are ashtrays....

Looks like Dubai police did a fantastic job supporting the investigation and arrests. Kudos to them.
Bad news for those looking for some decent bugle on a weekend
Old Aug 9th 2017, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

The article implies that 1.9 tonnes of narcotics was seized, as it's Dubai Police making the claim, are they saying that was found here?

That's a shit load of gear!

If convicted that'll be the death penalty fir that amount.
Old Aug 9th 2017, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
The article implies that 1.9 tonnes of narcotics was seized, as it's Dubai Police making the claim, are they saying that was found here?

That's a shit load of gear!

If convicted that'll be the death penalty fir that amount.
No , they're rinsing cash through here as per norm . This place is awash with Class A's but very few busts .

The police bust a a few consignments of weed but everything else rocks on through.
Old Aug 10th 2017, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm surprised by the lack of gossip, speculation, judgemental posts and mockings of various types of people and nationalities on this thread so far.

Are you all hiding drug habits?

CoDurhamBoy - you say the place is awash with Grade A. Is this hearsay or know for a fact? I've heard and even seen drugs on the rare occasion but I'd say there's far less stuff around compared to the West. Then again it's not something I actively seek...
Old Aug 10th 2017, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm surprised by the lack of gossip, speculation, judgemental posts and mockings of various types of people and nationalities on this thread so far.

Are you all hiding drug habits?

CoDurhamBoy - you say the place is awash with Grade A. Is this hearsay or know for a fact? I've heard and even seen drugs on the rare occasion but I'd say there's far less stuff around compared to the West. Then again it's not something I actively seek...
There's been an explosion over the last 5 years . There's some very unsavoury people here from different backgrounds that are cashing in .

They're taking advantageous of the spare cash and the influx of young party people . The same type of people who took the big money in Marbella / Tenerife etc etc.

These fellas don't get rich by flogging shit financial advice to no marks . It's a complicated web of cash / business's export and movement . The serving up of bashed up bugle is the easy part as this town is full of numpties who'll do the runners job.
Old Aug 10th 2017, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Definitely a lot more of them around than in the past. I remember when Barasti used to be pretty chill.

Originally Posted by co durham boy
influx of young party people .
I suppose it's a case of reaping what you sow. If Dubai markets itself as a party destination this kind of shit is bound to happen. Numpties always follow the parties.

I wonder what goes through the minds of these empty headed idiots? What is it about too much alcohol + drugs + hot weather that seems to bring out the worst stupidity in some people?
Old Aug 10th 2017, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Definitely a lot more of them around than in the past. I remember when Barasti used to be pretty chill.

I suppose it's a case of reaping what you sow. If Dubai markets itself as a party destination this kind of shit is bound to happen. Numpties always follow the parties.

I wonder what goes through the minds of these empty headed idiots? What is it about too much alcohol + drugs + hot weather that seems to bring out the worst stupidity in some people?
Recipe for disaster for sure , especially with the empty heads running around Dubai now , most of the kids don't know shit from custard .

Young GCC arabs have a big issues as well with Captogan speed pills . The Saudis make and export millions of these things and the young kids get sliced in very easily. The Qatari's have a real major problem with them and there's been some major busts over the years all over the GCC.

Mugs game for sure
Old Aug 10th 2017, 8:56 am
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

It would appear that Australian criminal intelligence is doing rather well at the moment:

Cocaine drug bust: Record $322m haul bound for Australia seized by French navy
Old Aug 10th 2017, 3:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Lebanese nationals ? Breaking the law ? Surely not !
Old Aug 10th 2017, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen or been offered any drugs here.
Old Aug 10th 2017, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
You don't hang out at those places then - nor do I.
Old Aug 11th 2017, 3:35 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I've never been randomly offered like you would be at home but if you go looking it's not hard at all to find. Especially cannabis and coke, disco biscuits are slightly more difficult depending on your preferences.
Old Aug 11th 2017, 3:49 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
The article implies that 1.9 tonnes of narcotics was seized, ......That's a shit load of gear! ....
Not these days for international shipments. If it's not 1000 Keys it probably won't even be reported, other than perhaps locally.

Within the past 27 months there have been a couple of seizures of nearly 8 tonnes of coke, then last December the US Coast Guard seized 27 tonnes of cold with a reported street value of $2bn, and a report a few days earlier reported 20 tonnes of H had been seized.

The scary thing is that there are likely shipments of the same size getting through as drug smugglers never put all their eggs in one basket.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.