Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Does Anyone Want a Kitten

Does Anyone Want a Kitten

Old Jun 11th 2009, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Does Anyone Want a Kitten

I'm pretty sure my villa is bloody magnet for all things unwanted and unloved, and now a tiny black kitten has decided to loiter in the garden.

I already have 2 rescue cats, husband spotted the kitten and said no immeditely, so keeping it isn't an option. Also, I am pregnant, so really can do without a load more cat poo in to the bargain to be honest.

It looks maybe a month old at most, is very cute in a trampy sort of way and is not at all skittish.

Anyone????????? I am happy to deliver.

Or if anyone knows of anywhere I can take it where it won't get destroyed?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 5:57 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Anyone Want a Kitten

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
I'm pretty sure my villa is bloody magnet for all things unwanted and unloved, and now a tiny black kitten has decided to loiter in the garden.

I already have 2 rescue cats, husband spotted the kitten and said no immeditely, so keeping it isn't an option. Also, I am pregnant, so really can do without a load more cat poo in to the bargain to be honest.

It looks maybe a month old at most, is very cute in a trampy sort of way and is not at all skittish.

Anyone????????? I am happy to deliver.

Or if anyone knows of anywhere I can take it where it won't get destroyed?

Thanks in advance.
take a few pics if you can, then register with dubizzle and put an ad on there, I did that with my last one and I had 3 calls within an hour of putting the ad up.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:03 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Our local stray Tabby is expecting again. Last time she brought two of her dead kittens home to show us. Saw no others so I guess they all died. This time with the girls both at home for the summer, it would be nice for the cat to have them inside. Unfortunately, we cannot get her to stay. Any tips? We have set up a basket with blanket but the cat seems only interested in getting fed. We don't want to keep her indoors by force.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Our local stray Tabby is expecting again. Last time she brought two of her dead kittens home to show us. Saw no others so I guess they all died. This time with the girls both at home for the summer, it would be nice for the cat to have them inside. Unfortunately, we cannot get her to stay. Any tips? We have set up a basket with blanket but the cat seems only interested in getting fed. We don't want to keep her indoors by force.
if you keep them inside you'll have to keep them, put a basket somewhere with shade, we had a thing we hung our washing on, erm, a clothes horse type of thing and the cats loved it under there.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
if you keep them inside you'll have to keep them, put a basket somewhere with shade, we had a thing we hung our washing on, erm, a clothes horse type of thing and the cats loved it under there.
If they are inside, why the shade?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
If they are inside, why the shade?
sorry that was outside, just outside the doors, so they could come in but they preferrred to sleep in the basket in the shade outside, I think they sometimes get scared inside the house.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
sorry that was outside, just outside the doors, so they could come in but they preferrred to sleep in the basket in the shade outside, I think they sometimes get scared inside the house.
Okay but I really have no control over where the cat decides to give birth. She never sits in one place for more than 10 minutes but is always sat by the garage door at 5.30pm for when I arrive home. Hopefully she will be considerate and have the kittens when we are around but last time it was probably in one of the gardens nearby .
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Unfortunately you don't. She will find somewhere quiet and dark to have them.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:43 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Unfortunately you don't. She will find somewhere quiet and dark to have them.
ours had them in the basket on the front step, was horrible seeing her biting through the umbillical cord.

YUK!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Well never seen that just seen mum cat and babies after the fact.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

malak2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

is the kitten still in need of a home? im interested
Old Jun 30th 2009, 2:24 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by malak2009
is the kitten still in need of a home? im interested
it's in Dubai though
Old Jun 30th 2009, 2:40 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it's in Dubai though
...and we have five looking for a new home, currently three days old..
Old Jun 30th 2009, 2:43 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

I don't know why my post was deleted? Those were true stories, and I thought they were on topic..Anyone that missed them can PM me for a cut n paste of it.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 2:43 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it's in Dubai though
Post it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.