Does Anyone Have One?

Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does Anyone Have One?

A few weeks ago,on checking into yet another hotel(as is my lifestyle), I had a Eureka moment and thought I had chanced upon a radical new invention which would defo become a global best seller and propel me t'wards a millionaire lifestyle of hedonistic decadence.Suffice to say,half way through my online £30 application to the IP Office(Patents) -thought I better google my idea only to find there's an abundance of the blighters out there for sale already...........Dammit.

Anyone got a portable Tootbrush Steriliser? Worth the money?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does Anyone Have One?

Originally Posted by Eva
A few weeks ago,on checking into yet another hotel(as is my lifestyle), I had a Eureka moment and thought I had chanced upon a radical new invention which would defo become a global best seller and propel me t'wards a millionaire lifestyle of hedonistic decadence.Suffice to say,half way through my online £30 application to the IP Office(Patents) -thought I better google my idea only to find there's an abundance of the blighters out there for sale already...........Dammit.

We always use TCP...
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:20 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
We always use TCP...
You put your toothbrush into it?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Shadya
We always use TCP...
no never even thought of it, when my tootbrush head becomes a little worse for wear or looks grotty, i buy another....
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:26 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by deemi786
no never even thought of it, when my tootbrush head becomes a little worse for wear or looks grotty, i buy another....

Me too, and even if it looks fine I change it every three months.
Not what I mean though.
Where do most of us keep our toothbrushes??
Fine.At home we are in control of the bacterial level
Living out of a suitcase and staying in hotels as much as I do-and there are plenty like me I'm sure, just don't know how sanatized the shelf is where you hang or lay your blue/pink toothbrush.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:29 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Not what I mean though.
Living out of a suitcase and staying in hotels as much as I do-and there are plenty like me I'm sure, just don't know how sanatized the shelf is where you hang or lay your blue/pink toothbrush.
That's where booze comes in. Doesn't matter where my toothbrush is, my mouth will kill all known germs.

I only use a toothbrush to give the germs an escape route.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:32 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
That's where booze comes in. Doesn't matter where my toothbrush is, my mouth will kill all known germs.

I only use a toothbrush to give the germs an escape route.

I really can't blame them...........
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:38 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
[/B]

I really can't blame them...........
Attached Thumbnails Does Anyone Have One?-6270-smiley-faced-boy-spiky-hair-missing-tooth-clipart-illustration.jpg  
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Eva
Not what I mean though.
hmmm....never really thought of that....we most probably leave them in the bathroom where (I'm sure i read this somewhere) that your shit travels throughout the whole room up to a 10 foot radius and more if you flush whilst the toilet seat is up!

To be honest i do feel that sometimes we take this cleaning, sanitising malarkey a bit too far, i remember when i was a kid my mum didn't bloody wash anything, now we drop something and we throw it in the bin and we use Dettol wipes for everything and anything...
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:46 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hmmm....never really thought of that....we most probably leave them in the bathroom where (I'm sure i read this somewhere) that your shit travels throughout the whole room up to a 10 foot radius and more if you flush whilst the toilet seat is up!

To be honest i do feel that sometimes we take this cleaning, sanitising malarkey a bit too far, i remember when i was a kid my mum didn't bloody wash anything, now we drop something and we throw it in the bin and we use Dettol wipes for everything and anything...

I know what you are saying about 'overcleaning' and not building up immunity-personally think the rising number of asthma sufferers is a correlation. That said I'm fussy without being Howard Hughes manic-about what goes in my mouth
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
Ah! its the old 'trap' door route..Shut it!.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eva
I know what you are saying about 'overcleaning' and not building up immunity-personally think the rising number of asthma sufferers is a correlation. That said I'm fussy without being Howard Hughes manic-about what goes in my mouth
fair enough...havent seen any here in the UAE mind you......think it would sell like hot cakes though....

You know what they are like over here with fad's..
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fair enough...havent seen any here in the UAE mind you......think it would sell like hot cakes though....

You know what they are like over here with fad's..

For sure...so maybe I missed the Inventor Bus....
Maybe I should import......Inse?????? where are you when I need you!
Old Jun 6th 2009, 6:41 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva

during travel, before I put my toothbrush in my washbag I slip on a toothbrush head cover. Boots do them in packs of 3.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 6:45 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
during travel, before I put my toothbrush in my washbag I slip on a toothbrush head cover. Boots do them in packs of 3.
You are missing the point....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.