View Poll Results: Do ya like livin in Doob town?
Yo
70.97%
No
29.03%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Do you like Dubai?

Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:02 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Do you like Dubai?

Since almost everyone on here complains about the place.....
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you like Dubai?

Originally Posted by zamboooka
love it
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Can see myself here for another couple of years (husband's job dependent!).

The place winds me up at times, and my constantly getting lost on the roads pisses me off but think on the whole I would rather be here than sunny Morecambe (sorry Morecambe).
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:17 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

where's all them critics?!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Not me. I love it here like Blue Cat.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:26 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Not me. I love it here like Blue Cat.
whats with the weird red face!? No offence, but really dunno what it means..
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:27 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

I like it here and plan to be here as long as my job is here....
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Its a girlie thingy mebob.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:29 am
Viva la revolucion..

Its a girlie thingy mebob.
once again... "mebob"???
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

whats with the weird red face!? No offence, but really dunno what it means..
it's a sign of 'love'
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

once again... "mebob"???
Dude
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:31 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it's a sign of 'love'
really?? looks a bit scarey...
Concierge

really?? looks a bit scarey...
it's hearts for godsake!
Viva la revolucion..

Dude
ahhh.. now THAT.. i get! Kudos!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:32 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it's hearts for godsake!
i see em.... but dont really like the expression and the red face.. seems a bit constipated.. dontcha think?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.