Do men...

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:25 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do men...

at the end of the day, if they are really honest, prefer a subservient, stay at home type wife, who brings him his slippers, newspaper and pre-dinner drink without complaining...
Or are they more happy with a woman who has her own mind, speaks up when things bother her and makes them get their own drinks...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:27 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do men...

Originally Posted by MataHari
at the end of the day, if they are really honest, prefer a subservient, stay at home type wife, who brings him his slippers, newspaper and pre-dinner drink without complaining...
Or are they more happy with a woman who has her own mind, speaks up when things bother her and makes them get their own drinks...
Are you serious?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

It may depend on culture etc.....but generally, I think it would be a mix of the two,with emphasis on the first part of your post.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Are you serious?
as always...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:31 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Are all men are exactly the same?

Some are insecure enough to want the former. Others have a brain.

-
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:32 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

A feistier, more intelligent woman is far better than a doormat. Provided the drinks, bothering was two way traffic I see no problem - get your own G&T missus...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:35 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

I like this question MH will get back to you with an answer
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Mine is more of the former.
Sometimes I wish she was more of the latter but Im pretty satisfied. More than I've been with any other woman in the past.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

depends on the man, and the woman, and the stage they are in life i think...can seem like a great idea marrying the outspoken party girl, but it could for some, i guess, get tiresome after a few years, lol and then they'd probably rather have a "siamese-twin type wifey"..

MM, xx
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Meow
Are all men are exactly the same?

Some are insecure enough to want the former. Others have a brain.

-
Nothing to do with insecurity...more a simple case of male laziness.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:42 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd hate to have a wife who always did as I say, mine is a right feisty little minx, she challenges me in life and at home and keeps me on my toes, she makes sure I never take her for granted and keeps me happy as ****.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I'd hate to have a wife who always did as I say, mine is a right feisty little minx, she challenges me in life and at home and keeps me on my toes, she makes sure I never take her for granted and keeps me happy as ****.
I once had a wife like that but she ran off with a night club owner so now I prefer the other type...less stressful, especially with kids to support. Each to his own.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:20 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I once had a wife like that but she ran off with a night club owner so now I prefer the other type...less stressful, especially with kids to support. Each to his own.
Maybe she left you because you are as miserable as sin?

-
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:27 am
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

For me it depends on the fathers wealth and if she is an only child Well I dont earn enough!!!
Maybe thats why I am still searching and today is my 39th birthday!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

depends which has the biggest tits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.