Desi London Mayor

Old May 8th 2016, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desi London Mayor

Originally Posted by Meow
I made no mention of any other errors (really, life is too short) but it is relevant when it's the topic you are attempting to discuss. The fact is that many people will judge you on spelling, grammar and a general ability to communicate clearly. That's life. *shrugs*
It is 1 word. To reiterate : the people reading know/knew what I meant. Picking on spelling is attempt tp deflect and deviate from the argument.

Many people can judge but their motive is clear when they resort to fallacious arguments.
Old May 8th 2016, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond repute

Long live the mayor
Old May 8th 2016, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lightandbitter
its not when you cannot spell fallacious
Like I said I am not too wound up on typos. If you need to pick on spelling then you are pretty much admitting you don't have a sound argument.

Now my typos are not even remotely close to the garbled words in the passage in below link.
People | Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
Old May 8th 2016, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Like I said I am not too wound up on typos. If you need to pick on spelling then you are pretty much admitting you don't have a sound argument.

Now my typos are not even remotely close to the garbled words in the passage in below link.
People | Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
Trlol
Old May 8th 2016, 3:02 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

It is 1 word. To reiterate : the people reading know/knew what I meant. Picking on spelling is attempt tp deflect and deviate from the argument.

Many people can judge but their motive is clear when they resort to fallacious arguments.
Have you sobered up now then? You appear to be in the crotchety phase, post-drinking.
Old May 8th 2016, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Trlol
What's that an acronym for? Touching resplendently while laughing out loud?
Old May 8th 2016, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

What's that an acronym for? Touching resplendently while laughing out loud?
know yuo prcik ist a mispelilign off troll
Old May 8th 2016, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
Have you sobered up now then? You appear to be in the crotchety phase, post-drinking.
It looks like those of you picking on my typo/s , which by the way are not remotely cryptic , are the ones who are rather wound-up .

So I typed "democracy" instead of democrasy , and this is supposed to confuse readers
Old May 8th 2016, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

know yuo prcik ist a mispelilign off troll
"know" isn't garbled but the other words are, so your post makes no sense.
Old May 8th 2016, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

It looks like those of you picking on my typo/s , which by the way are not remotely cryptic , are the ones who are rather wound-up .

So I typed "democracy" instead of democrasy , and this is supposed to confuse readers
and therein lies the problem
Old May 8th 2016, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

and therein lies the problem
You didn't capitalize the A in "and" and there is no period at the end of "problem" so how am I to understand what you just typed.
Old May 8th 2016, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Why limit yourself to local Arab countries.

I don't think this would happen in many other countries in the World... could you see this in Japan, China, India, Pakistan, Russia, maybe even USA.

Either what we have is a triumph for democracy (i.e. "we" are setting a global standard on how it should be done) - or it is a failure of democracy due to low turn-out and the system has been gamed.

I sincerely hope it's the former.
For accuracy. Just two well known Christian examples in India--George Fernandes-Minister of Defence. Margaret Alva- State Governer of Rajasthan (previously Governer of Uttarakhand). Both now retired.
As I mentioned above Italian born widow-President of the Congress Party.
USA? Not sure what you mean?
Old May 8th 2016, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

You didn't capitalize the A in "and" and there is no period at the end of "problem" so how am I to understand what you just typed.
Ask your mum tosspot
Old May 8th 2016, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ask your mum tosspot
Oooh a mom joke...that's original.
Old May 8th 2016, 5:06 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by auh123
Didn't like it so went somewhere where there was more of it. Makes sense.
Who says i am talking Muslims, i am talking about UK in general.

I don't mind a Muslim being Mayor of London, if he is the right man for the job. Being Labour member makes me automatically thinks he isn't.

Goldsmith was the wrong man for the job, as well his "trump" style racist tactics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.